Home

By the time I have reflected on everything that has happened it is extremely dark outside. I should probably be getting home. I slow down and then hop off the swing. I walk out of the park and then begin to walk in the general direction of my uncle Liam's house.

Thankfully I make it home. But unfortunately I have to knock on the door, I forgot that I don't have keys. I wait for a little while and then Liam opens the door. He pulls me inside and shuts the door. After he shuts the door he turns towards me and pulls me into a hug and says "I was worried about you. Why didn't you call anyone and tell us you were going to be late?" I hug him back and say "I'm not used to people worrying about me so I didn't think about calling anyone. Sorry, next time I'll make sure to call."

Liam pulls back from the hug and says "I know to some extent what you went through with your father and I hope one day you'll tell me everything. I'm going to bed, goodnight Jesse." He gives me a kiss on the forehead and then walks upstairs. I watch him walk up the stairs and I let a single tear slip down my face, he wants to know the one thing I'm trying to forget.

After the tear falls from my face I take a calming breath and walk to the kitchen. I go to the fridge and grab a bottle of water, then I slowly walk towards the stairs. I make my way up the stairs one at a time trying not to make any noise. I don't want to wake anyone up by accident, it is my first night here and I want to be considerate to everyone.

Once I make it to the last step I feel exhausted. I guess running away from Kyle's house, walking home, and walking slowly up the stairs drained a lot of my energy. I look around for my room upstairs and I find it quicker than I thought I would. I walk inside and close the door letting out a content sigh when I reach my bed. I turn the lamp beside the bed on then I make a motion to sit on the bed.

As soon as I sit on my bed I look around my room and notice a shadow standing in one of the corners closest to my bed. Whoever it is starts to walk into the light and I see that it is Chris. What is he doing here? I thought he was talking to the fates...My heart skips a beat when Chris comes to sit next to me on the bed.

Chris grabs one of my hands in his and says something I never thought he would say, he says "I think we should breakup." My heart sinks in my chest and I pull my hand away from his and stand up. I walk towards the window and say "You are an asshole, you promised me you wouldn't leave me, and you said that you loved me. Will you even give me a reason as to why you want to breakup? Actually I don't want to hear any excuses, let's just breakup. You want to, and even if I don't want to breakup I'm not gonna force you to stay with me...Now that you have your answer please get out of my room."

I turn around and Chris looks like he is about to cry, and my expression probably matches his. Chris also looks like he wants to say something, but he doesn't he just gets up off the bed and walks towards the window to stand next to me. I open the window and tell him to leave again. He gives me one last look before he jumps out the window, I see him run away into the night.

I walk towards the bed feeling empty and alone. I feel like my heart is completely shattered and that I was betrayed. As I lay down I begin to cry. I don't understand why he would just come out of the blue and say something like that. Maybe he finally realized that I'm no good. I get as comfortable as I can get right now and start dozing off while still crying. Falling asleep while crying isn't something new for me I'm used to it, I end up crying myself to sleep that night.

Please don't hate me for writing this chapter. Next chapter will be from Chris's P.o.v. I'll try to update as soon as I can :) I love you all.
-Andri