Leaving

I am so sorry that it has been so long since I have last updated, I have been going through a lot of family problems. Before I even start the chapter I also want to tell you guys that I love you all lots. So, if you ever have a problem or just want to talk or something just message me.
-Andri

We arrive at where Kyle is being held to see Sage outside of the door. I smile at him and say "So, we have to speed up the plan. We have to leave right now." Sage looks at me confused and I point to Chris and say "It is his fault, but he did it for all the right reasons." Sage just nods his head and says "Alright then. I guess you should heal Kyle so we can get ready to go."

I let go of Chris's hand and Sage and me go inside the room to get Kyle. I see the shape Kyle is in and I freeze. He looks bad. I turn to Sage and ask "How exactly do I heal him?" Sage scratches the back of his head nervously and says "Well, you have to put some of your life force in him..." I look at him confused and he says "You...kind of have to kiss him..." My eyes go wide and I ask "Isn't there another way?" Sage shakes his head and says "That's the only way your life force goes directly into his body." I sigh and then walk up to Kyle.

Kyle looks at me with a weak smile and says "Don't worry I know it doesn't mean anything." I nod my head and then bring my lips to his, focusing on pushing some of my life force into him so he can heal. I feel it starting to work, I know it is starting to work because I can feel myself feeling a bit weaker and Kyle seems to be getting stronger. When Kyle actually starts to take over the kiss I pull away. Kyle asks Sage to take him out of the shackles and then he says "Sorry that I got a little carried away with the kiss."

I shake it off and say "It is fine. I might need someone to help me walk out of this room though, I feel really weak." Sage comes over to me and slings my arm over his shoulder before helping me walk. As soon as we get out of the room Chris looks at me and starts freaking out. I give him a weak smile and say "Don't just stare at me, help me walk so we can get the hell out if here."

Chris rushes to help me and then he we start making our way out of this hell. As we start getting close Jeffrey says "When we get to the door Brent will take Jesse through along with Sage, and then I will take Chris and Kyle. Try to look like prisoners when we are talking to the guards, okay?" I say "Okay, but can Brent help me stand? I kind of can't on my own." Jeffrey nods and says "Pretend you are knocked out." I nod and Chris hands me to Brent and says "I'll see you on the other side." I give him a weak smile and then pretend pass out.

Brent drags me towards the guards and I hear them talking and then I hear the sound of a door opening. Once the door opens I feel Brent shaking me then he says "We are leaving now." I nod my head and lift myself up while saying "If I'm getting out of here, I'm going to walk through that portal on my own two feet." I go through the portal first and I see that I'm back at my house. The next to come though is Sage, and then Brent.

We all wait in anticipation for the others to come through the portal. After what seems like forever the others come through and Chris rushes over to me. I hug him as tightly as I can then I pull away and look at everyone. Then I look at the house and say "I wish I could say something to my family, but if I do it'll put them in danger." I look away from the house and tears form in my eyes before I say "We need to get out of here, lead the way Sage." Sage nods his head and we all begin running while following him. I hope that one day it will be safe for me to see my family again, I'm gonna miss them.