Permission (Chris's P.o.v)

I would like to give a special thanks to my friend Abbie for helping me pick out the engagement rings! I hope you all like them as much as I do!
-Andri

After Jesse falls asleep I stay up for a little while. I feel terrible for having not asked Liam an Derek about the whole engagement thing, considering Noah and Will kinda already found out from me. I accidentally let something slip about Noah being my future cousin-in-law when he was handing me some clothes to change into. Then after Noah found out he told Will, but I made them both swear they wouldn't tell Liam and Derek before Jesse or I could. I can't help but think about my the conversation I had with Noah and Will earlier.

*Flashback* Shortly after Jesse runs inside Liam tells me to go inside so he can talk to Derek. After he hands me a towel I strip down to my boxers like Jesse did and I quickly dry myself off. I wrap the towel around myself and head into the house. I see both Noah and Will still sitting at the table eating breakfast like nothing happened. I ask them "Would one of you mind lending a pair of clothes to change into?" They both look up at me me and one of them says "Hi I'm Will and I think you should take a shower before you even think about changing. After you're done taking a shower I'm sure Noah would be happy to lend you some clothes." Noah looks a Will with a glare then says "I'll see what I can find for you to wear." I nod my head in thanks then Noah tells me to follow him upstairs, I'm guessing he's taking me to the bathroom. Once I get to the shower I quickly strip my boxers and get in. I hear a knock on the door and I peek out from behind the curtain to see Noah. He puts some clothes on the bathroom counter and I tell him "Thank you for the clothes future cousin-in-law." Noah let's out a shocked gasp and asks "What did you just say?!" I freeze and say "I said thank you for the clothes." Noah says "Your exact words were 'Thank you for the clothes future cousin-in-law.' Do you want to explain why you said that? Because I would so love to hear what you have to say." I told him that I was planning on proposing to Jesse soon, not that I already proposed and he said yes. When I got out of the shower and got dressed I exit the bathroom and see Noah waiting with Will outside the bathroom. As soon a Will spots me he says "I'm ok with you being my cousin-in-law. Good luck asking Liam and Derek for permission to marry Jesse." Noah then says "I agree with Will." After they both wish me another good luck and I make both swear they won't tell Liam or Derek about the whole engagement thing Noah and Will drop me off at Jesse's room. *End of Flashback*

I start to doze off. This will be the first night of good sleep I've had in the time I've been apart from Jesse. I give a Jesse a quick glance and I see he's smiling in his sleep, and I can't help but smile too. I give Jesse a kiss on the head then lay down and let sleep take over.

A few hours later (3:00PM)-
I feel something tickling my nose and I scrunch it up and then turn to the side. I then feel something poking at my cheek so I turn over to the other side. Then I feel the bed being weighed down as someone lays down next to me, I feel their breath on my face and the next thing I know I'm getting kissed. My eyes open wide with surprise and I gaze into Jesse's eyes. I completely forgot I was at Jesse's house!

Jesse starts to get more bold with the kiss and parts my lips. He sticks his tongue in my mouth and the next thing I know we are both fighting for dominance. I nip Jesse's bottom lip and he lets me win. I kiss him for a little longer making sure to explore his mouth, then I pull away. I smile at Jesse's flustered face and say "That was a wonderful way to wake up." Jesse laughs and says "I'm hungry let's go find some food downstairs so you can make me something." I can't help but laugh at that, I mean we just had a mini make out session and now he's focused on food.

Jesse pouts an then he punches me in the arm before walking out of the room. I rub my arm before I quickly get out of bed and follow him downstairs as he hurries into the kitchen. He starts to rummage through the fridge without a word so I walk up behind him and turn him around to face me. Jesse just pouts again and turns back around. Is he really trying to ignore me and give me the silent treatment? I pull him to me, shut the fridge door, and say "If you stop ignoring me I'll make you something to eat." Jesse turns around in my arms with a smile and says ok. Why do I feel like I just got played?