Yet it Begins.. (3)

Shruti knocks on his door..

"Busy?"

"Not really? Come in.."

"Sidanth..I got something for you.."

"For me? What?"

She gives him a packet..

"What is it?"

"Open it huh!"

"Okay!"... He opens the packet to find a frame, having an old picture of him and her holding their Mom..

"Shru! Come here..!"... He pulls her to his arms..

"Tell her that you love her idiot!".. he caresses her hair..

"I will when she would say the same thing to Dad!"

"Shru look at me.. you are such a baby! It's their thing! It's complicated! But their love for us is constant!"

"No! She doesn't love him, she doesn't love anyone other than you!".. she pulls herself back..

"Relax..she does! Believe me she does!"... He holds her arms from either sides..

"Sidanth! Why us?! We were happy!"

"We will be happy again Shru! I promise!".. the siblings share a tight hug..

"Get ready! You need to set off for the airport..I will go and serve the dinner early.."

"Hmm.."

**************

Sonam (Bhabhi), her daughter (Adira) and Shanaya reached Mumbai and right now in a taxi, heading towards a relative's place..

"This is your first time in Mumbai na?"...asks Sonam..

"Haan Bhabhi.."

"Bhabhi we could have stayed in hotel na? I hate giving trouble to relatives!"

"Haan janti hoon! Lekin tere Bhaiya samjhe tab na! He is like women aren't still safe alone anywhere in India!"

"Hmmm I know!"

"Bua..?"...her five years old niece speaks up..

"Haan ji?"

"Where are we going?"

"Masi-Nani k ghar beta! Aap jab choti thi tab aayi thi aap ko dekhne Delhi!"

"Achhaw! Mumma aap bhi janti ho Masi-Nani ko?"

"Ofcourse! Meri hi toh Masi hai!"

"Okie okie!"

Shanaya puts her shades on and looks around. For a change, she is loving it all here..! Some form of solace is what she feels right now!

"Kya baat hai Shanaya! Tu toh badi Khush dikh rahi hai!"

"Pata nehi! It feels like home!"

"Hmm!"

*********************

At Heathrow Airport, London..

"Alright Dad..! Take care of yourself..!"

"Beta..udhar jaake Dad ko bhul maat jana! Keep in touch!"

"Dad! Come'on!"...she shares a tight hug..

"Listen I don't want any complains from Shru! Take your meds on time and ask Shru to study hard. I will be back soon..!"

"Hmm..tu check in karle..I will go..Shruti akeli hai ghar mein.."

"Dad it's London! She is safe! Anyway I think you should go..it's late! Drive safe alright?"

"Haan bacha! You have safe flight as well! Call me as soon as you reach there!"

"I will!"...he proceeds towards the check-in counter..

***************

"Bua kya bana rahi ho?"...Adira peaks through her painting..

"Bond!"..she replies subtly..

"Woh kya hota hai?"..she asks cutely..

Shanaya smiles at her adorable niece..

"Bondddd..bond ka matlab hai yeh.."...she entwines her fingers with Adira..❤️

"Achhaw..yeh hi draw kar rahi ho na? Lekin yeh toh mela haath nehi hai! Yeh kiska haath hai?"

yeh hi draw kar rahi ho na? Lekin yeh toh mela haath nehi hai! Yeh kiska haath hai?"

"Pata nehi beta! Saalon se usi ko toh dundrahi hoon!"..she murmurs to herself..

"Adira Bua ko kaam karne do.. Chalo it's late.. say Goodnight to Bua!".. Sonam comes to put her child to sleep..

"Oki Mumma! Bye Bua! Goodnight!".. she kisses on her cheeks and follows her mother to another bed room..

Shanaya on the other side gets indulged in her usual thoughts..
"I will find you one day!"..she captions her painting.."kabhi toh milega rasta tera mera.."..❤️

***************

Next day, Mom (Maya) comes to Mumbai airport to pick up her loving Son, who already arrived an hour back, waiting for the huge line of luggages on the belt..!

He finally comes out and gets to see his beautiful mother, eagerly waiting for her son..!

It's been ages..!

"Mom!"...he rushes to the other side to take her into his embrace..

"Mera bachaa!"...she can't stop crying!

"Don't cry Mom! It pains when you cry!"

"Nehi beta...I'm not crying..will not cry anymore! Mohan..?"..she calls out for her chauffeur..

"Haan ji Madam..?"

"Luggages leke aao.."

"Haan ji Madam.."

They are passing by Andheri West..

"Ek minute Mohan..Take a left.."..he speaks up abruptly..

"Haan ji Bhaiya.."

"Beta what happened?"

"Mom wait..Mohan turn a little back.."

"Haan ji.."

"Stop..right here!"..he starts panting..

"Kya hua Sidanth?"

"Just a minute Mom! Wait!".. he feels his racing heart.. something stings him inside and he keeps staring outside the window! This road seems familiar than ever!!

He comes out of the car and his Mom follows him to the other side..

"I know this place! Yes! Nothing was delusional Mom! I'm not hallucinating! I so know this place!"...his hands turn freezing cold as he touches his Mom..

"Kya bol raha hai Bacha..aisa kaise ho sakta hai?!"

"Yes Mom! This is it! I am sure I will get all my answers now! I will find HER! I will definitely get HER!"..❤️

"Get who?!"

"I, myself, craving to know her! I can feel it all here! I'm so glad I am here Mom!"

___________

I hope you all are liking the plot..🤞
Do let me know in the comment section..❤️