Yet it Begins (52)

"Waiting for me..?"..Yes, she was waiting for long hours and here Sidanth comes approaching her from behind and whispers into her ears, making her all elated! After over 3 months, she feels blessed to hear him from this close! She shuts her eyes immediately to feel his presence..

He smiles and makes her turn around, grabbing her arms from either sides, her eyes stare at him in a constant gaze and start responding by welling up in no time!

"Itna pyaar?!"..he whispers sipping her tears away..

Shanaya is still trying to catch her breath through her sobs..

"I am back! Right here baby..! Only for us! Can I see my precious smiling now?"

She clutches his jacket and keeps weeping in silence..

"Is it too much I am asking for? Look at me na..!"...he tries peeking through her face but she hides it more into his chest..

"God! Its too hard to be alone Sidanth!"...she whispers being in his embrace..

"Tell me about it!! Achha sun na, I got to show you something!"

She slowly pulls herself back and he tries fixing her messy hair..

"Kya?"..she asks..

"Pehle dekh tou lene de meri biwi ko!"...He cradles her face in his hands and stares at her lovingly..

"Ab lag rahi hai, a plummy mommy, more like a butter cup!"...he smirks, nudging her forehead, pecking her lips..

"Haww!! Main zyada moti lag rahi hoon kya Sidanth?!"..she almost quivers her lips..

He turns her around and cradles her from behind before the mirror..."Healthy! And I am loving this moti baby of mine!"

"Awww..."..she kisses on his hands that are holding her from behind..

"Main nehi reh sakti ab tumhare bagair! Nehi hota merese Sidanth!"

He kisses on her shoulder subtly and says..."Neither I can baby!"

"Nehi jaoge na wapas?!"

"Bilkul nehi, finished all pending work..now it's just me, you and our little one!"

Finally she feels, she can relax!...."Achha chalo ab batao..you were about to say something.."

"Hmm...I will show you.."..he takes out his mobile and opens his gallery..

"How are these samples?"..he asks..

"Umm..looks amazing lekin what is it for?"

"SS heart center k designs hai..I approved these designs from London.."..he replies carrying a satisfying smile on his face..

"Oh Sidanth! How can I love you more?!"... She looks at him in a daze!

"Aur jo bhi legal papers the with Karan, I managed it all from London. He posted them all to my London's address.."

"That's amazing! This means we can start the work right away!"..she exclaims!

"Yes baba! Certainly..and by the time you deliver our baby, it will all be done!"

"Touchwood!"....she goes back to his arms

"Yes touchwood!"...he wraps her tightly into his embrace..

"Achha ek baat bata..Mom was telling me about your back pain..?"

"Haan I consulted with doctor, she said it's normal during pregnancy.."

"Phir bhi, I don't want you to roam around much..resting is important baba.."