Yet it Begins..(44)

After the reception party in Mumbai..
"Ayush are you crazy, no more pegs yaar! Maat kar, I have to go now, Shanaya is waiting!!"...his friend Ayush, along with his other friends who came all the way from London, specially to attend his wedding, have gathered together for an after party!

"Sid! What's wrong with you man?! She seems quite easy! What's bothering you then?! Enjoy!".. says Ayush..

"Areh! She is cool in every ways! Trust me! It's just that, she can't tag along now and I am finding it weird to celebrate this without her!"

"Then call her.. ask her to come down!"... says Ayush..

"That's where the problem lies! I can't do that! She can't be exposed to smoke and drink now.."

"What?! Why?"...Ayush and other friends stare at him with curiosity..

Sidanth sighs..."Well tum log dost ho, I believe I can count on you guys, but try to keep it low for a while atleast till I break this officially to my relatives..! Baat yeh hai ki Shanaya is already expecting!"...Sidanth looks around with a mischievous smile to read the faces of his friends..😂

"Man! That was super fast!"...a friend of Sidanth's gives an instant reaction and a huge laughter breaks into the room..

"I know! I didn't expect either, but I am very happy!"..😊

"Congratulations dude! Shadi and Bachha dono k leye!"...Ayush gives him a hug and so does his other friends.

"So, you guys have fun and I need to go and check on my girl! See you tomorrow and if you need anything just ping Chotu, he is around.."

"Yeah you better go then! We will manage!"..says Ayush..

Sidanth goes upstairs and finds Shanaya on the balcony, laughing loudly while talking to Shruti..

"Oh wow! I thought someone would be all down because I was not around! But yahan toh tujhe dekke I am literally dumbfounded..!"...he comes and cradles her from behind, being half drenched in alcohol..

"Sidanthhhh you are drunk baby!"...Shanaya giggles...

"Kya ajeeb cartoon hai be tu! Any other girl would have been all upset and look at you, you are giggling!"...Sidanth laughs..

"Sidy yeh special piece hai! My stomach is literally hurting! She was cracking jokes, as in her childhood stories! So, relax! She wasn't missing you at all! Hai na Shan...oppss sorry..Mom asked me to call you Bhabhi from now on!"...says Shruti..

"Come'on Shru! It's all okay!".. Shanaya is trying to build up a bond with her..

"Areh bulane de! Bhabhi ko Bhabhi nehi bulayegi toh kya bulayegi?"...

"Exactly! And I find it cute as well..samjhi Bhabhi?!"

"Aww..".. Shanaya blows a kiss towards her..

"Chalo bye..you guys sleep..it's late and Sidanth, get her some comfortable footwears tomorrow.."

"Hmm I will..remind me..chal goodnight.."

"Goodnight.."..Shruti leaves..

"Baby you took your iron tablet and other supplements right?"....asks Sidanth while changing his clothes..

"Hmm.."..she is watching something on Instagram..

"Doctor is concerned about your blood count baba! You need to take care.."

"Hmm.."

He comes out of cabinet room, wondering about her unmindful replies..."Kya kar rahi hai? I'm talking to you na?"