Yet it Begins..(35)

After the engagement..

"Welcome to the family Shanaya! Sidanth is a wonderful brother, an amazing son and I am sure he will make a very good husband as well!"... says Shruti, hugging Shanaya..

"I believe in destiny after seeing you both now! Stay blessed baas!"..Shruti added..

"Yes Shru, it's destiny! How he was meant for me only! My soul was waiting for him..! Yeh toh hona hi tha!".. she replies, gazing lovingly at Sidanth from distance..

"Shanaya, Shruti.. chalo..all guests have almost left! It's dinner time for us now.."..Sonam comes to take them for dinner..

"Jih Bhabi.."

********************

"Shruti bachha, come home for once.."..says Mom being all taken up in emotions..

"Why are you making it difficult for yourself? Drop it na!"...Shruti tries to ignore and walks away...

Within a span of few seconds..

"Mayaaa!!"...Siresh Dad shrieks, pacing towards her..

Everyone around gets cautious hearing the loud piercing voice..!

"Sidanth! What's wrong with her?!"...Sidanth comes rushing forward to find her unconscious on his father's arms..

"What the hell?! Someone get me a glass of water..i need to splash water on her face..!"..Sidanth literally whines!

Shanaya gets aware of the situation and without wasting any time further, she takes the necessary measures..."Chotu, Meera Aunty ko dial karo..jaldi!"...

"Mom!! Mom!! Why the hell isn't she responding Dad?!"....he keeps rubbing her hand..!

Shanaya goes outside to call the doctor..
"Hello Aunty..?"

"Haan Kaun?"

"Aunty main Shanaya, I come with Ms. Maya for her follow ups..can you recall?"

"Haan haan..Kya hua beta?"

"Aunty Mummy ji just fainted. We are bringing her to the hospital, are you there?"

"Nehi..but bring her without any delay..I will be there in a short while.."

"Thank you so much Aunty..we will there in 15 minutes.."

"Theek hai beta!"...she hangs up and turns around to find Sidanth standing behind her..

"WHAT IS IT?!"..he asks having his eyes full of rage, fear and anxiety!!

She cupps his face..."I will tell you everything..let's take her to the hospital first!"

She turns back to Chotu.."Chotu ghar wapas jao aur woh green file, sare test reports, sab kuch leke aao! Pata hai na kaha hai sab kuch?!

"Haan Didi! Pata hai!"

"Toh jao jaldi! Fast!"

"Ji didi! Main direct hospital ajaunga! Baas Madam ko kuch nehi hona chahiye!"...Chotu is very attached to Maya Mom, he is almost in tears..

"Kuch nehi hoga! Tum time waste maat karo..jao.."

Sidanth, on the other side, goes back to his Mom, lifts her on his arms and carries her to the car. Nikhil has already informed all chauffeurs..

"Bhaiya United Hospital..aap Sidanth, Shruti aur Uncle ko leke jaiye..main Bhabi, Adira aur Masi ko leke aati hoon.."..says Shanaya to Nikhil..

"Theek hai.."