Yet it Begins..(33)

Same day..11 pm..

"Uff!"... Shanaya takes the knife over her thumb accidentally and cuts her finger while chopping veggies in kitchen..

Chotu comes rushing into the living room..

"Madam woh Shanaya didi..".. Chotu fumbles..he is extremely scared of blood!

Sidanth was helping his Mom with the  guest list for the ceremony when turns back to Chotu.. "Kya hua?"

"Bhaiya woh Shanaya didi..khoon..mujhe darr lagta hai! Aap jao na please!"...Chotu fumbles..

"What the hell..?!"..he looks at her confusingly, pacing into the kitchen to find her wincing in pain..!

"What's wrong baby?!"...He can see her holding her left thumb under the tap water, trying to stop the blood from overflowing..

"Good Lord! Shanaya! How did you cut yourself?!"..he comes trailing in to help her..

"Kya hua Sidanth..?"

"Mom she has cut her finger..can you please get the first aid box?"

"Abhi lati hoon.."

Despite of having a throbing pain, Shanaya keeps looking at Sidanth in a daze! She loves the way he comforts her in pain! 🥺

Mom passes him the box and goes out to check on Chotu..

He keeps doing the dressing but can totally sense her constant gaze..."You are mad Shanaya!!"..she makes him go speechless sometimes..!

"Hayeee Sidanth! If you keep pampering me like this, I would keep hurting myself deliberately!"

"Which wire of your brain is affected baby?!"...he chuckles as he rolls the gauze over her wound..

"Sab affected hai abhi! I can't believe my love even overpowers my physical pain! How the fuck did I end up loving you much?!"

He is done doing her bandade and takes her face in between his hand..."You don't have to hurt yourself to get my love! My love is constant! I carry you here forever!"...he points towards his heart, pecking her lips..🥰

"Hayeee parso meri engagement hai and my thumb is injured now!"

"Good Morning baby! Glad you realized that you had a cut!"...Sidanth chuckles..😂

"Hayee I am worried about the engagement pictures now!"..she still doesn't care about the pain she is having! 🤦

"Hey Bhagwan! For once, atleast respond to your pain baby! Meri girlfriend atleast 0.01% toh normal hai, prove it!" 😐

She goes into his arms without paying any heed to his jokes! She is surely on some other tangent tonight!

He wraps her tightly around his arms to hold her into a hug..."Tell me what's bugging you?!"

"I love you!"... She mumbles on his chest, and curls more into him to relax herself..

"I know but... what is it baba?"

"Evil eyes!"...she mutters..

"Evil eyes?"

"Hmm.."... He lifts her a little to make her sit on the kitchen slab..

"Evil eyes? Where is this coming from?"... He peeks through her face..

"I read! I read why SidNaaz couldn't sustain! What if the same thing happens to us?! It was us then, it is still us now na Sidanth?!"... She finally cracks the reason behind her being so unmindful..

He chins her up and looks deep into her eyes..."Tell me something? Do you want to spoil the good times of your life thinking about a tough time that would anyway knock us, now or later?!"

"No!!! DONT SAY THAT!! It can't knock us anytime soon!! DONT SAY THAT PLEASE!!".. she paces back to his embrace and tightens the grip of her arms around his neck!! 😭

Sidanth is scared of this vulnerability! Shanaya doesn't remain herself in this state! She is borned with that fear, so its impossible for him to brush it off entirely from her system!

"Listen to me! Look at me baby! Kuch nehi hoga! We will be okay! We have been blessed to be with each other because our vibrations were too strong to be true! Us wakt jo hua, it was destined! Similarly, ab jo ho raha hai, this is too destined! Hai na?"

"But evil eyes are there Sidanth! I read somewhere that bohot sare log SidNaaz k leye pray karte the on regular basis and there were people who were also jealous of their organic popularity! But zara socho, millions of prayers went unheard while few evil eyes had won the race!"... Her expression changes and she starts hyperventilating in no time..!

"Calm down Shanaya! Kuch nehi hoga! Main hoon na baby! Ab tera Sidanth tujhe chhorke kahi bhi nehi jayega, atleast not before he fulfills all his promises!"

"Hone bhi maat dena! Isbar nehi bachungi main!"... she remains in his arms, panting, yet trying to catch her breaths..

Mom comes back to the kitchen..

"What happened?! Is it paining?!"

"Areh nehi Mom! She is not bothered an inch about that pain! It is something else!"

"Oh what is it?!"

"Kuch nehi chhoro!".. he helps her get off the slab..

"Alright! I will make the sabzi. You take her upstairs..ja bachha, rest kar jake upar! You need to go tomorrow as well!"... suggests Maya Mom..

"Mummy ji, main aap k sath so jaun aaj!"...she looks a little lost to Maya Mom..

"Sure baba! Anytime!"...she kisses on her forehead..

"Areh wah! Meri Mom ko full capture karli tune! Woh bhi within a month?!"...Sidanth tries to diffuse her anxiety..

"Haan! She is my baby as well! Ja beta! Go and change.."...Maya Mom pampers her no less than Sidanth..

"Haan..main jake change kar leti hoon.. blood stains are everywhere on my t-shirt.."

"Hmm.. go.. lekin kar payegi?"

"Haan.."

*******************

Next Day, after Shanaya leaves for her Masi's place with Nikhil..

"Mom..?"

"Hmm..?"

"Ek baat bolun? Honestly?!"...says Sidanth..

"Bol na.."

"I am scared of Shanaya's vulnerability! I just hope she remains healthy Mom!"

"Hmm..even I got scared to see her reaction that day in that foundation! Sidanth why don't you consult Malhotra regarding this?"

"Mom! You still think a psychiatrist can help us?!".. he smirks sarcastically..

"Hmm..woh baat bhi sahi hai!"

"Her only medicine is Me! So me being there for her is all she needs and that scares me the most Mom! I don't care about myself but if anything happens to me, she will loose herself completely!"... Sidanth sighs in stress..

"Kuch nehi hoga! Zyada maat soch! Embrace all the good moments you come across but face the tough times together being rock solid! You should be her strength Sidanth, not her weakness!"..says Maya Mom, who has been fighting her battle alone, therefore the real instance for strength! 💞

says Maya Mom, who has been fighting her battle alone, therefore the real instance for strength! 💞

Do leave your comments..💞💞