THE BIG DAY (43) ❤️

Delhi..
Wedding day..

Nikhil always wanted a grand setup for her big day! He was obviously concerned for the limited amount of time he had, but nevertheless, managed to secure the services of Delhi's most prominent wedding planner!

The mandap looks absolutely dreamy! They have coordinated the colors according to Sidanth and Shanaya's outfit. This wedding will undoubtedly be worth filming with the use of golden pillars, arches, regal seating, flowers, candles and crystal centrepieces!

"Bhaiya this is so dreamy! Oh! My God!"....Shanaya is elated to see the decor as she walks through a red carpet that leads straight to the mandap with Nikhil and Sonam..

Barat has arrived and Sidanth is already waiting for his bride inside the mandap. As soon as she approaches the mandap, he spreads his arm to assist his queen in entering their dreamland!

(Uff!! My heart is aching!! 😭)

"Beautiful!"...he murmurs and Shanaya being the girl she is, blushes instantly to his promt compliment! This goes without saying that her outfit is stealing all attention, giving her a colourful and vibrant flow in her look! She is wearing a red lehenga with a bold combination of golden accessories! Most importantly, the smile she is carrying is enhancing her overall appearance! ❤️

"My God!! Shanaya didi is one lucky girl! I mean just look at her husband yaar! Damn! He is such a built handsome man!"...her cousins are literally drooling over his sculpted features! Its absolutely natural from anyone's end to praise as his exquisite groom wear is adding upto his charming self! He is wearing an unique combination of aesthetic design and mordern style! It's a beige sherwani jacket with golden work topped over a light off-white kurta that compliments her red lehenga in every possible ways!

It all feels surreal now! They say, when two people are connected at heart, it doesn't matter who they are, where they live, if they are destined to be together, there will be no boundaries or barriers between them! That's exactly what's happening tonight! Their destiny didn't treat them well in the past, but it's destiny again which had to bow down before their magical love! It's time for them to own each other, it's time for them to name their bond beautifully before world!

Pandit ji asks Sidanth to perform the steps..

Sidanth applies a streak of vermilion on her forehead and that very moment she feels, she is beautifully taken by her man! Next, he ties the mangalsutra around her neck and she smiles looking at his eyes feeling complete! He feels their love wins here, yet again!

Now it's time for the seven vows (Sath phere). They will do the parikrama around the Agni Dev who would witness their marriage. Sidanth, as instructed by the pandit, leads his bride while doing the first four parikramas while Shanaya leads her man during the remaining three pheres!

At their last vachan, he promises to lead his entire life with her, who is not just his wife from now on but his friend forever! In return, Shanaya too promises to spend her life with him until her life seizes her last breath!

The storm was unsettling, the fear seemed incurable, but at the end, love wins for them royally! Their vibrations were too strong, henceforth, the two precious lives had to take an U-turn and return back to each other, where they actually belong! ❤️

"Congratulations Mrs. Chopra! You are officially mine!"...says Sidanth, kissing on her hand..

"Thank you Mr. Chopra! I am honoured to be a Chopra now! But congratulate your real soul connect and shower some love to the world we belong to!"...Shanaya urges..🥺🤞

Sidanth smiles lovingly at her and repeats in a low tone ..."Congratulations Mrs. Shehnaaz Sidharth Shukla! We made it to our dream finally!"...her tears have no bound! She can't wait to pace into his arms...❤️

Sorry I am an emotional mess now! Couldn't continue for long, hence a shorter update

Sorry I am an emotional mess now! Couldn't continue for long, hence a shorter update.. 🙏😭