Yet it Begins..(30)

Mumbai airport, 11:00 am

"Mummy ji..!! They will anyway get to know that you are here! Chaliye na mere sath!"..Shanaya insists..

"Beta, tu samajhti kyun nehi hai? Shruti and Siresh will also be there! They won't like it aur mujhe takleef hoti hai to see so much hatred from your own child! I'm happy that atleast Sidanth has decided to stay over at my place. I will wait right here, inside the car, you go and receive him. Go, fast!"

"Kya Mummy ji! Is it some hide and seek?! Aap bhi na!"

"Shanaya..!!"

"Theek hai theek hai.. jati hoon! Meri baat toh koi sunta hi nehi hai!".. 😒

******************

Chopra family comes out of international terminal..

Shanaya waves her hand towards Sidanth, expecting him to notice her promptly and there is this surreal feeling she experiences at the same time! It took years for them to know where they belong and finally, today, they will be accepting each other with their accustomed selves!

He comes out of the terminal and gets to see her standing right in front of his eyes..

"I am back Ms. Shanaya! I am back to keep all my promises!"...she paces into his arms, he grabs her back and that's all they ever needed! ❤️

"Ufff it feels so much better now! This distance was bugging me!! Lekin baby tera pyaar itna sachha hai ki even the creator had to reverse his plans and send me back for you!"....he folds her within himself and keeps mumbling whatever comes in his heart..

She only closes her eyes and feels him for the moment..💞

"Ahemm!"..Shruti clears her throat..😝

"Oh! My bad! Shanaya meet Shru, as in Shruti, and Shru this is Shanaya!"

"Hey Shruti! How are you doing?"..she comes out of his embrace to shake hand with her..

"I'm good but you are beautiful huh?! Sidanth was so right!"..replies Shruti, smiling at Shanaya..

"Aww thank you! Where is uncle?!"

"Oh don't ask! Dad has a weird habit of talking over the phone everywhere! He is right there.."...Shruti points at her Dad..

"Ummm Shruti mujhe bolna toh nehi chahiye because I realize it's entirely your personal matter but just to let you know that your Mom is also here but she chose to sit inside the car instead!"

"What Mom's here?! Bataya kyun nehi?! I will go and see her, tum log baat karo till Dad shows up.."...says Sidanth, pacing towards the parking zone..

Shruti becomes a little uncomfortable! She was surely not expecting this!

"Shanaya, let it be! Sidanth will anyway be staying with her!"

"I understand Shruti lekin it's been years since you guys have last met! So I thought you might want to see her.."

"Its normal for you to think like that! But Shanaya it's not normal between us anymore. So let's drop it.."

Meanwhile Dad walks upto them.

"Shruti?"..he calls..

"Yes Dad! Dad this is Shanaya and Shanaya that's my Dad.."

"Namaste Uncle! Good to see you here!"..she greets him very sweetly..

"Namaste beta! It's been ages ki kisine mujhe 'namaste uncle' bolke greet kiya! It's good to know that culture still speaks here!"...says Dad, surely admiring the positive vibe coming out of her!