Yet it Begins..(15)

Sidanth swipes down the key card to enter the room..

"Hungry?".. he asks while taking off his jacket..

"Jab tum samne hote ho toh woh sensation bhi kaam nehi karti! I'm not!".. she laughs while walking around the room..

"Lekin dinner toh karna padega. I will order something for us.."..he opens the menu card and lights up a cigarette.

"lets get drunk..".. she says out of nowhere and giggles herself..😆

He turns his face back to her with a sarcastic smile.."Your first night with me.. you don't want us to be in senses?"..he says in a teasing tone..

"Achhawww! That way!".. she plays along..

He smirks and finds her cute at the same time..

"Come here.. ".. he extends his arms..

She walks upto him and he makes her sit on his lap.."Drink chahiye?!"

"Nehi mazak kar rahi thi! Kisi aur din!"

"Tell me something..how mad were you? Main nehi aata toh sach mein baat nehi karti?!"

"Shayed!"

"Phir mera kya hota? Tum toh nehi aati na mere paas?!"

"Haan nehi aati! Kyunki I had expressed my part of feeling without any hesitation and realized it long time back but you didn't! That was bothering me!"

"It's not how you think baba! I knew there is a surreal connect! But now I know how I waited myself for this to happen!".. he tucks her hair falling on her face behind, spooning her entirely from behind..
"Dekho...Raste mil gaye na?"..he kisses on her shoulder..❤️

She turns back.."How do you remember every detail of my painting?!"... She wasn't expecting this..!

"I do! But you stupid girl, you didn't want me to buy them! I was mad!"

"Hehe"

"What hehe?"

"Diya na baad mein..? "

"Haan hazar nakhrey karne k baad!".. frowning at her, smiling amorously..

"Still you got what you wanted! So be happy!"

"I'm happy"

"Ab main jaun fresh hone?"

"Sure.."..he helps her get down off his lap..

***************

"Sidanth..?"..Shanaya calls him from the washroom..

"Hmm..?"..he is working on something..

"Can you pass me a shirt of yours..? I can't sleep wearing these uncomfortable attire!"

"Okay..Wait.."..he opens his hand bag to find her a comfortable one..

"T-shirt will do? That's more comfortable..?"

"Haan haan..dedo.."

She comes out wearing his t-shirt which has almost gulped 50% of her body and looks absolutely super enticing to him..!

"Hawww! Mr. Chopra are you checking me out?!"..she says playfully..

"Yes with all rights! And you want me to do that as well! Don't you?!"..sneaky part of him comes out and he leans against the headrest, adorning her features with love from distance!

She is all there in real, in one piece! Then what?! What is it that stopping him from taking a step further?! Is there still a barrier?!

She turns around to face him from distance.."Don't think so much! What you are thinking is what I want!" ...says Shanaya with an intense tone, she gives out her consent without having any fear of getting judged! She can even trust him with her life now..!

She comes, sits next to him..

"Kya hua?"..she cupps his face..

"Life is a joke! You should have been my first! I'm so sorry!".. his eyes well up..finally he is letting his emotions flow before her!

"Relax Sidanth! There is a difference!"

"What difference?".. his eyes redden..

"Lust vs Love!"... She smiles sweetly..

"How do you do this?! How can you speak my heart so effortlessly?"

"Because my heart knows you too well to be true!"...she smiles to ease his vulnerability...

He never felt so himself with anybody! Her every word does magic to his soul! All this time, he was being her pillar for managing her outbreaks but now he needs her, she realizes it already! With an ease of love, she takes the charge, reaching out for him, putting her soft, warm hands on the back of his neck, lifting her lips to his. And they kiss, first going lightly, then sweeping urgently, shoving his tongue in her mouth, her hips tilts against his, her breasts against his chest, her whole body sending a message that is undeniable! ❤️

Her tongue is throbbing against his, and his hands are playing deep into the softness of her hair! He pulls her more against him, thinking if he could fold her inside of him, he'd keep her warm, safe and protected within him always!

"You feel so good! I have been through this touch! It is my first but not the first with you Sidanth!"...She whispers, nibbling at his chin, trailing up his ear while tracing his face..!

He sighs, having his eyes shut, thinking about how unbelievably good it feels! He feels her touch is what he was craving for 10 years! But is this the way he wants this to happen?! Doesn't this moment requires more special treatment?! Afterall, they have been longing for this! Yes! He wants his girl in his way, she deserves a home not a hotel room, she deserves rights not a mere acceptance! She deserves the whole world!... "Look at me baby!"..he tries to calm her down..

"Haan?"...she is breathing heavily..

"You are magic! And I want this to remain as such!"

She looks into his eyes..."Kya hua?"

"Nothing at all! Just that the moment deserves more than this! I want to do justice to every special moment that we would come across! I want to be that responsible man of your life, jiske sath you won't regret for a second! I want my rights on you but I don't want to impose that right! I want this in our way.."

"What are you?! Now I know why my heart calls out for you in every instance! We accept the love we think we deserve, but in my case I want to accept you because love with you would follow anyway! Sidanth, I am blessed!"...tears trickle down her face and she wraps her arms tightly around the nape of his neck, she can't be happier than this!

"Don't cry! I feel miserable!"

"I won't!".. she smiles and he pecks her lips..

"I just hope my fear eases away with time! Please be kind God! This man is precious"...she prays silently..❤️

_____________________

Sach baat bataun guys? I'm in love with these two characters! Sidanth and Shanaya are healing my bruised heart! 🥺