Yet it Begins..(45)

Mumbai, A week later..

"Sidanthhhhhh!"... Shanaya screams, running out of living room..

"Kya hua?!"... He tries to hold her but she goes behind his back to hide..

"Arehhh kya hua?!!"

Chotu comes out laughing..."Areh Bhaiya, Bhabhi ne chuha dekhliya..!"

Sidanth doesn't know how to react 😐

"Baby chuha hai baba!! They will not eat you alive! Relax..!"

"Nehi nehi..kuch karo..warna main nehi jaungi living room mein..!"

"Okay! Relax! I will ask Mom to do something..ab samne aaja..! Nehi hai idhar kuch bhi!"...He tries pulling her in front of him..

"Hayee I'm scared of chuha!"

Sidanth chuckles..😂

**************

Mumbai, Same day, 1:00 pm..

The Chopra family has gathered around the table for lunch..

"Dad.. are you sure you want to stay back?".. asks Sidanth..

"Hmm..Maya is very reluctant with her appointments and all..I will stay here till I get some good response from the doctor.."..says Dad..

"Siresh tum samjhte kyun nehi ho? Shruti is going to be all alone there. Please go! Don't worry about me. I have everyone here.."

"Shanaya is expecting, Sidanth will also fly in 2 weeks. Who is going to take your responsibility then?! Let me stay here. Shruti will manage!"

"Dad!!"...Sidanth tries to intervene suddenly..!

"Ek second.. Sidanth is leaving in 2 weeks ka matlab kya hai?!"... Shanaya looks at Sidanth being all shocked!

"Shanaya.. we will talk about this! I will explain..relax!"...Sidanth didn't want to break this to her now. He knew she will get hyper..

"Excuse me.."... Shanaya gets up and walks away..

"Sidanth tu bhi hadh karta hai! Why didn't you tell her?"..asks Maya Mom..

"Yes Sidanth! Ofcourse she will be hurt! It's been just 2 weeks! And you are leaving knowing that she is expecting!"..Shruti retaliates..

"Tum log mujhe baat karne doge?? What the hell do I do?? I have a job from where I can't just brush off without a prior notice! There is a procedure for everything! I have been here for for 2 months! Now they are putting pressure on me! I have to go and settle my finances there, then look for a better option in India till she delivers our baby! I am just being practical!"

"Hmm Sidanth is right! Career is important as well!"... Siresh Dad takes his side..

"Anyway we can discuss this later, Sidanth go and manage her! Bohot upset ho gayi hai.. and take her lunch upstairs.."... says Maya Mom..

"Hmm.."... He sighs..

****************

He walks in to the room and finds her lying on bed, covering herself entirely with a comforter.

"Shanaya.. look at me, show me your face!"...he tries removing the quilt..

"Get lost Sidanth! Don't talk to me now!"... She is sobbing and holding it back..

"Arehh! Are you mad?! You will suffocate yourself! Remove this shit from your face!"... He removes it forcefully...

She turns to the other side..