Yet it Begins..(36)

Maya Mom has been shifted to cabin and Siresh Dad willingly goes inside to meet her first..

"Maya?"

"Mera Sidanth kaha hai Siresh?! Theek hai na?!"... She speaks up being all tired and sore..!

"Haan doctors se baat kar raha hai..ajayega..are you feeling better?"

"Weakness hai..theek ho jaungi.. don't worry.."

After 14 years of separation, Siresh Dad gathers all his courage and gives in, taking her hand into his...."Bataya kyun nehi Maya?!"..he takes off his glasses and wipes off his tears..!

"Kya batati Siresh?! That I am dying?"

"No!! Don't say that! You will be fine! I am going to get the best doctor for you!"

Maya Mom smirks..."32 saal ka beta hai tumhara and you are talking like a child yourself!"

"Maya!! I am so sorry!! I am so sorry!!".... He breaks down...🥺

She touches his face softly...."It's okay! You are not this weak! Be strong! My children need you!"

He kisses on her hand..."Baas bohot ho gaya! You are coming with me to London! I won't let you be here alone!"

"Siresh tum shayed bhul rahe ho, we are divorced!"

"I don't care anymore! I could never refrain myself from thinking about you Maya! Baas khud ko refrain karta tha kyunki chhorke chali gayi thi na tum, that instance had grown into a grudge! Lekin kahi na kahi ek sukoon tha ki mera Sidanth is doing all that he can to be with you!"

"Haan! Lekin Shruti hates me!"... tears trickle down her face..

"No she doesn't! Khudko blame kar rahi hai tab se! She thinks you fainted because of her!"

"Arehh! Aisi baat nehi hai! Kaha hai meri bachhi.. bulao usko!"

"Sidanth k sath gayi hai.. doctors k paas.. ajayegi.."

"Hmm..Siresh Shanaya took very good care of me! Bohot achhi ladki hai, I am so happy for Sidanth!"

Siresh Dad now refrains from informing Maya Mom about the misunderstanding that occurred between Sidanth and Shanaya.

Meanwhile Shanaya and Sonam at Masi's place...

"Shanaya pagalpanti maat kar! You both are engaged now!"... Says Sonam..

"I don't care.. Adira ko jake sulao Bhabhi and ask Bhaiya to book tickets for tomorrow.."

"Sanu, please bachho jaise behave maat kar! Woh gusse mein tha! He was not in his senses!"

"Toh kuch bhi bolega?! Huh?!"... She stares at her being all hurt..

"Bhabhi..please! I need a break from this for a while now! My head is spinning! I can't take it anymore! Main aur is bare mein soch nehi sakti! Mujhe baksh do aap log!! Please!!"...she folds her hands before Sonam..

Sonam sighs..."Theek hai soja! Kal baat karenge!"...Sonam turns off the light and goes out of the room..

"Masi, yeh ladki bohot ziddi hai! Aise nehi manegi!"...says Sonam to her Masi..

"Beta..mujhe galat maat samajhna lekin Sidanth is not entirely wrong! He deserved to know, specially after what doctor said!"

"Haan Masi..main bhi yeh manti hoon lekin gusse mein Sidanth ne jo kaha, that went too far!"...replies Sonam..

"Hmm..! I realize that! But yeh dono bachhe bohot strongly bonded hai! Sab theek ho jayega I believe!"

"I hope too! Chalo aap so jao abhi..kal dekhte hai.. goodnight!"