Yet it Begins..(49)

"Sidanth?"..he came back to his room and got busy with his usual work..

"Hmm..?"

"Kya hua? Aise kyun chale aaye?"

"I was done with my breakfast.."

"Sidanth..??"

"Kya hai Shanaya? I am working na..!".. he looks visibly pissed..

"No tell me what's bothering you!"

"Nothing!"

She moves forward, closes his laptop, and sits down on his lap.

"Areh Shanaya.. careful!"

"Ab kar mujhe avoid Chopra!! Muh tod dungi!"

He attempts to look away, but she tugs on his chin, forcing him to look back at her..

"Bataoge?"

"Kya bataun?! Get off me...I need to work!"

"Nehi.. I will be here only.. this is my place, this is where I belong! Ab is laptop ko bich mein maat lao Chopra!".. she shoves her arms beneath his and wraps them around his broad chest.

"Kaam karne degi mujhe?!"

"Dungi na..! Lekin pehle bolo baat kya hai?!"

"Kyun?! Why do you need to know?! You take all decisions on your own without even asking me! So why should I even tell you anything?!"

She pulls her face back and looks at him with a much confused look..."Ok wait! Are you pissed because of that call?!"

He tries looking away again..

"Come'on Sidanth! You can't act so unreasonable! That's my work!"

"Work can wait Shanaya! We are expecting a baby!"

"Toh kya karun main? Handicap banke ghar baith jaun?! Yaar hadh karte ho tum bhi..!".. she tries getting off his lap but he pulls her back..

"Shanaya!! Tu hi kehti hai na that we are blessed?! I take every blessing of my life as an extra gift from God! This life we are leading is a sequel of an incomplete journey! Embrace it my love! Don't risk it!"

She looks at his eyes in a daze..."Sidanth! Relax baby! I am taking care! Infact I take extra care of our baby!".. she takes his face lovingly in between her hands..

He holds her hands that are cupping his face and kisses on them..."I know but kya karun?! I don't trust life for a second! Specially after all these..!"

"It's okay!! Relax karo! I will be fine! And it's a big break for my career! I know you understand  but this fear is holding you back! So, I promise I will take care of myself! Tum bhi toh ja rahe ho na? Mere paas kuch toh hona chahiye to keep myself occupied..?"

He is still not convinced but somewhere gives in seeing her enthusiasm for the event..."Theek hai... But there is a condition.."

"Hmm what is it?"

"You will start your work after I leave next week and jab bhi jana hoga, you will take the car and the chauffeur is going to be with you all day!"

"Theek hai! Chalo ab mujhe utaro.. "

"Wait.. ".. he tightens the grip of his arms around her..

"Ab kya hua?"

"Can I get a hug? A warm one?"..he asks..

"Aww mera Kudduuu!"...she wraps her arms around his neck and holds him into a tight hug..🤗

*********************
A week later,