Yet it Begins..(12)

He gathers himself again and tries to handle the situation with more patience.."Ok I get it! Yes it's complicated and we are both in this together! So calm down! It's okay to be not okay baba!"

"No Sidanth it's not! It hurts to be not okay! Raat bhar sochti rehti thi, kaun hai yeh jo mere dimaag mein ghumta rehta hai? Why can't I see his face?! Kyun main bar bar usko bandh ankhon se mehsoos karti hoon?! Why am I always so scared of him leaving me?! Phir ekdin tum ajate ho and you take me out of that blurry vague world! Ab jab main us duniya se dheere dheere bahar arahi hoon toh reality hits! Tum phirse wahi chiz karneki koshish kar rahe ho jo tumne shayed pehle bhi mere sath kiya tha!

And that is his weakest zone! Those instances trigger him! The way she speaks her heart is exactly how he feels! She was trying to hold him back, that's what he felt while visualizing her grip on him!

"Haan! You always try to hold me back! Mujhe bhi yeh janna hai that what makes you get so vulnerable?! I also crave to know the reason behind that tight grip Shanaya!"

"Nehi Sidanth ab mujhe aur kuch nehi janna! If anything negative comes out then me and you... I mean.. hum sath nehi rahenge! I can't let those dreams come true! I can't!"

"But sweetheart you have to understand one thing. Once this entire thing gets sorted, we need to set our priorities and get back to our normal lives na? We can't be doing this for life! We want different things from life, we have different aims and priorities!"

She becomes frozen hearing this..

"Shanaya you there?!"

"Hello???"

She cuts the call abruptly..

He keeps calling her back and at one point she turns off her mobile..!

*********************

It's 5 am..he is wide awake, still trying to reach her but she tends to not give in at all! His last statement has pierced her heart and he can sense that very well now!

"Fuck! This girl is hell stubborn!"

After trying relentlessly for 2 more hours, he finally gives up and goes to sleep..

*******************

Next Day, 11 am..

"Shanaya..?"..Nikhil knocks on her door and steps in..

"Haan ji Bhaiya?"

"So rahi hai beta?"

"Nehi baas aise hi. Aap bataiye na.."

"Woh bachha I have spoken to two agencies..they have given me a list of few good universities in Canada. Do you want to check them out for a while?"

"Bhaiya meri tabiyat theek nehi hai..I have a bad headache! Send them to me in what's app. Main raat ko dekh lungi.."

"Tabiyat theek nehi hai? Dawai li tune?"

"Nehi..zyada hoga toh le lungi.."

"Okay..rest kar..hum baad mein baat karlenge!"...he turns off the light and steps out of the room, shutting the door behind..

After a while, she turns on her mobile and gets notifications of 59 missed calls and uncountable text messages in what's app! It's him! However, she chooses to neither see them or reply!

Sidanth on the other side, wakes up being all impatient! He is been trying continuously but fails to reach her on every attempt! He totally gets what has triggered her and he deeply regrets for saying that! Deep down, he doesn't even want things in that way but he just got a little carried away by Shruti's words may be!

*******************

Delhi, late afternoon

Shanaya takes her mobile to call Ruby when mistakenly she receives his call..!

"Shanaya?"

She remains quiet..

"Shanaya please talk to me!"

She doesn't talk..

"What the hell are you doing Shanaya? Please baat karo mere sath! Lets sort it out! I have meetings to attend in a while! Don't do this!"

"There is nothing left to talk.. ".. she speaks up..

"Why are you talking to me like this?!"

She doesn't reply..

"Tum baat karogi ya nehi?!"

"Maine kaha na there is nothing left to talk! You do your thing, I will do mine! Aur waise bhi as you said we have different plans in life! So there is no point! Just to let you know, Bhaiya came to my room this morning with a list of universities in Canada. He is serious and he wants me to take prep now! Therefore, you were right! Tum sahi the, we will eventually get back to our lives!"

These are the same lines he said last night and now he knows how each line is pinching him hard!

He leaves a deep exhale and takes another initiative to speak..
"Listen to me..I didn't mean that! How can I leave you like this? Bharosa hai na mere upar?"

"Nehi hai koi bharosa! Aur chahiye bhi nehi koi assurance..!"

"Toh phir kya chahiye..bolo..chala jaun main?"..he tones up..!

"Your wish!"...she replies in a very cold tone..

He still feels her broken heart! He can feel her in the most surreal way possible now!

"Shanaya..do you want me to come? Agar main ajaun toh yakeen kar logi na that I will not leave your side?! What I said last night was just a reaction to an impulse! Don't count that! Please!"

He can clearly hear her sobs, a sign of a silent pain! Has she fallen for him that hard?! And why is he being so impatient?! Is it the same way he feels as well?!

"Sidanth..?"

"Yes..?"

"Let's not talk to each other anymore! I don't know mera kya tha tumhare sath?! But you are affecting me now! And I can't afford to get hurt! So please let's cut it off here!"

"Shanaya..main kahin nehi ja raha hoon..jab bhi tumhe lage that you need me..I'm just a call away!"

"I don't need you in that way! I don't even know how I need you!"..her voice cracks..

"Hey don't cry na sweetheart!! Okay! I am coming once I get done with my meetings and all! I will take you out. We will talk and sort things out!"

"Maat aao na! Main weak padh jaungi!"

"Then what the fuck do you want me to do?!".. he tones up again..

"Kuch nehi chahiye mujhe! Main jaisi bhi thi, theek thi, there was no expectation! You came and everything changed!"

"Oh God please don't do this!".... He speaks up being all frustrated now.."Am I hurting you?!"

"Yes!"

"Fine..you want to call it off here?!"

"Haan..better!"...she feels like someone has kept a heavy stone on her heart!

He keeps down the phone being all perplexed...!!

_________________

Do comment to share your views ❤️