Yet it Begins..(11)

It's been a week since they met and this attachment which was felt instantly is growing deeper! However, the uniqueness of this attachment still remains a mystery!

One of the best feelings in the world is knowing how much you mean to someone and expressing the same! Here, they definitely acknowledge their feeling but failing to express as they have sorted priorities which are widely different from each other! Nevertheless, the feel is constant and it's nothing less than what we call strong affection or precisely 'love'!

Sunday it is. Sidanth had been out with Anna and her friends. Although he was least interested but couldn't either ignore the request as she happens to be a close family friend.

He is back home after a long tiring day. Tiring because he is still taking time to adjust with the humid weather. Meanwhile, Shruti pings him on facetime..

"So you had a great day!"

"What great day! They laugh more than they talk! Weirdos! By the way Shru, how do you know I was out?! We didn't have any conversation today!"...he frowns at the camera..

"Sidanth that's India, people are hell active on social media there and don't forget, Anna is my friend as well!"

"Oh I get it! It's already up then! Weirdos for a reason!"..he makes a straight face..

"Why do you find this weird? 90% people love showing stuffs on social media! It's fine! So tell me, any updates on Shanaya??"

"Fuck! I was supposed to call her! I will call you back!"...he tries to disconnect the call hurriedly..

"Hold on Sidanth!"

"Yes?"

"Don't you think you are getting too deep into this?! If you have nothing but just that attachment which is still somewhere a mystery, why are you being so intimidated?!"

"Shru! Do I have an answer to this?!"

"I would expect you should have one!"

"Stop being a Mom!"

"I'm not! You are hiking her expectations! In a few days, you will be back to London! Do you realize that?!"

"Can I speak to you about this later?!"

"Sidanth! You are clearly into this girl! Accept it!"

"Isnt that normal?"

"No it's not! The reason behind this isn't!"

"Shru stop putting logic into everything! Logics never worked for the years I suffered!" 💔

"I get it! Measure your steps! That's all I would suggest!"

"Ok now can I hang up?!"

"Go! Bye!"...she hangs up..

***********************

He types..
"Hi..free ho? Call karun?"

She types..
"Nehi..free nehi hoon main.."

He types..
"??"

She types..
"What?"

He types..
"What are you busy with?"

She types..
"Tumne kaha tha, you will ping me within an hour, and it took you exactly 3 hours 42 minutes to text me back! So now, I'm busy!"

He gulps on that count of time but finds it equally cute..☺️

He types..
"Aww"

She types..
"What aww?"

He types..
"You are such a little one!"

She types..
"Shut up!"

He types..
"I won't because you don't want me to shut!"

She types..
"You must be tired.. go, sleep!"

He types..
"I have all time for you! Don't forget, I'm here for us!"

She types..
"Achha?! Mujhe toh yaad hai! What about you?!"

He types..
"Shanaya! Are you mad at me in real?!"

She types..
"Sidanth I don't feel like talking! I will speak to you tomorrow.."

He types..
"Okay relax.. knock me if you feel like talking.."

She goes away without a response and that leaves him a little confused. What made her behave in that way? Was it something she wanted him to understand?!

2 am, he is wide awake, working on his project files and checking his mobile for any missed messages or calls in between..!

He is a territorial person when it comes to his own people and she has become someone very close unknowingly, although the realization is yet to be knocked for both! Something is still unsettling for the night and he can't go to sleep with this restlessness! So he decides to keep everything aside and call her up..

Phone rings and she receives it in one go..

"You slept already?"..he starts the conversation..

"What do you expect me to do at 2 am?"..she replies..

"Shanaya..what's wrong?"

"Nothing!"

He sighs..

"Are we okay?"..he checks on her again..

"I am okay..I don't know about you!"

"Okay listen to me! Stop this acting and tell me what went wrong? Did I hurt you in anyway?"

"No..it's me the stupid person here! You are being normal! I am weird! I have been weird all my life!"...her voice almost cracks..

"Hey don't say that! You are not weird! It's okay! Calm down!"

"I am just upset on myself Sidanth!"

"Why?"

"Because I have no control on my emotions! I'm acting like a desperate freak! I have no right on you still I feel I do! What the fuck is happening?!"

"Wait..! That's normal! I feel the same!"

"No you don't! You are leading a normal life but I'm not!"

"Okay I got it all! Listen to me. I am genuinely sorry..I know you had been waiting for long! Its just that I was out with a family friend, although I had no intention of going!"

"But you are here for us! Why do you keep forgetting that?! You need to fix us! I won't be able to do that alone!"...she almost screams!

"Shanaya!! Calm down!!"

She starts breathing heavily..

"Look its your life..I have no clue why am I being an idiot here! Bhabi was concerned about me getting so close to you! I can't blame her! But what do I do?! I admit I was stuck in a blurry world! You helped me see things more clearly! Now I can't do it without you either Sidanth! It's affecting me!"

What Shru said was absolutely right! That's all he can figure out for now from her statements..!

"Okay you need to relax sweetheart! It's okay! It's okay to feel that way! Been there, done that! So it's okay!"

"Pakka na?!"...she seeks for an assurance..🥺

Oh God! This girl is too innocent for this world! He is getting more protective now..

"Shanaya..please...you have to believe me..!"

"Sidanth you are more myself than I am and you know me better than I know myself! Without you, I find things complicated around!" ❤️🥺

He is speechless, he doesn't know what to say next..!

_______________________

Which is your favorite part of their conversation? 🥺