Yet it Begins..(24)

He calls her up..

"Hello Shanaya..? What the hell was that?! Kaha chali gayi tum? Wapas aao..!".. Says Sidanth sternly..

"Do I look like a dumb to you?! Kal tak main mar rahi tumhare sath jane k leye! And today, if I am telling you that I will wait, then there must be a reason behind na?! I am sorry Sidanth!! I thought you are a more sorted man!"

Sidanth leaves a deep exhale..

"Fine.. where are you now?"..he tries to calm himself down..

"I am already outside.."

"Come back to my room..we need to talk"

"Nehi.. main ghar ja rahi hoon..nehi ana mujhe!"

"Shanaya.. please don't be stubborn and don't agitate me! Do what I am asking you to do! Come right here. This is serious, we need to talk because I will have to pass him the documents by evening if it's a green signal from your side!"

"I already said... main nehi jaungi! Mana kardo usko.."

"Tum ayogi ya nehi!"

"No! I am not coming! Main weak hoon when it comes to you lekin my self respect is also important for me!"..her voice cracks..

"God you are so stubborn!"

"So are you Mr. Sidanth!"

"Ek min Mom is calling..I'm calling you back.."

"Sidanth..?"... He receives her call..

"Beta mujhe na der ho jayegi, Shanaya ko puchle if she can stay back till I come.."

"Areh Mom woh ja chuki hai already!"

"Kyun kya hua?!"

"I don't understand this girl, kal tak toh she was scared to be here without me and now when I have been arranging everything for her visa application, she is not willing to go anymore! She says abhi usse kuch aur karna hai! Ajeeb ladki hai!"

"Oh God!! Aur tune kya kiya?"

"Ofcourse, I had an argument with her and she left in anger.."

"Sidanth! React karnese pehle soch liya kar! Waise toh bohot logical banta hai! Ab sun, woh mere liye nehi ja rahi hai!"

"What do you mean?!"

"Sidanth this girl is a gem! According to her, I have been living alone all my life and I deserve a companion now. She acknowledges the fact that you love me a lot and she takes this as a responsibility and she wants to do it on your behalf! So she has decided to shift to Mumbai, MY PLACE, to be with me for a while, till you come back!"

Sidanth gets stonned! This was least expected!! That entire scene of their conversation flashes before his eyes!

"Hello? You there?"

"Haan..! Lekin..Mom are you serious?!"

"Haan beta! Why would I lie?!"

"Oh God! I just acted so stupid with her! Lekin Mom itni selfless?! Jo ladki kal tak darr rahi thi, aaj because of my Mom, she is giving up on her fear! Mom yeh kaha se mil gayi mujhe?! How did I get so lucky?!"

"Relax! Kabhi kabhi ho jata hai! Take it easy and call her up! I am sure she will be okay in no time! Chal mujhe jana hai abhi, people are calling me..bye!"..she disconnects the call in hurry..

He doesn't have the courage to face her now! On top of that, it's not even a month they met and she is ready to leave her family behind to do something which she isn't entitled to do!