Yet it Begins..(25)

11:00 pm, Mumbai Airport..

Shanaya, Nikhil and his entire family are waiting for Sidanth and Maya Mom to arrive. They all are in Mumbai to see him off..!

"Bua woh dekho Sidanth uncle!"... Adira gets to see him first..

"Haan beta.."

Sidanth comes and hugs Nikhil for showing such gestures! He is really happy to have known him because he finds a true gentleman in him while Shanaya on the other side hugs his Mom and says.."Baas agayi main, aapke paas!".. This leaves his Mom teary! She is already breaking everyday and seeing him going away is again too heart wrenching for her!

Sidanth and Shanaya's eyes meet and they can't wait to spend some time with each other before he boards.

"Sidanth hum log kal subah Shanaya ko Aunty k ghar drop karke chale jayenge. Lekin ek baat hai Sidanth! This is India, people are judgemental here when it comes to such instances! I hope you wouldnt take much time to come back to make it official.."

"Nikhil I totally understand your concern and I can't thank you guys enough for all that you are doing! Honestly shayed main Shruti ko kabhi allow nehi karta aise! And Nikhil, I could have atleast gone for an engagement but I can't even do that in absence of my sister and Dad! I hope you understand that! So I would keep doing my bits from there and will surely keep you informed! So don't worry at all!"

"Sonam Bhabi I have seen people complaining about their in laws in our country! But the kind of love you give to Shanaya is priceless! Aap bohot achhi ho, seriously I mean it! She is blessed to have you both!"

"Pata nehi kya bolna chahiye mujhe but I would request you the same thing what Nikhil did Sidanth! Come back soon..as a girl she has taken a big step and I hope things turn well for her!".. says Sonam folding her hands before him..

"Oh please Bhabi don't fold your hands..".. he holds her hands..."Start prepping! I will be back in no time!"

"Hey sweetheart! I know you had school tomorrow, still you are here to see me off! That's so sweet bachha! Send me the list of chocolates you want from UK! I will bring them all! Theek hai? Be a good girl, which you already are and make us proud!"... He kisses on Adira's forehead and turns finally to Shanaya who looks visibly down! But for a change, its Sidanth who feels more broken to leave her here..!

He walks upto her..."Fuck! I don't want to go!"..he mumbles softly..

She looks up into his eyes..."Sshhh..We will be fine!"

"Pakka na?"..he again seeks for assurance..

"You keep copying me!"...her voice shivers..

"No! Tell me, we will be fine na? Even if I shout at you like an ass, don't you dare turn off your mobile, I go crazy Shanaya!! And don't talk to that bullshit Arun, my blood boils! Dont miss my calls, I get restless! And Don't.."...Shanaya puts a finger on his lips..."You are mad! Pagal! Itna kya stress le rahe ho?! You will get the same Shanaya, standing here to receive you in few days!"..she pinches his nose lovingly..

Tears start falling down his face, he can't absolutely control himself but for a shocking change, this girl who was more vulnerable seems to be all zoned in! She got the hint before, she knew he will break, hence she controlled herself!

"Shanaya, you will be fine right?! You will not be scared na?! You know na that my heart bleeds when you cry! I mean.. I can't breathe!!".. he looses himself completely and she paces into his arms to control his outburst!

"Kya hua tumhe Sidanth?! You are not this weak baby! Just go, get done with your work, come back and get your Shanaya for good!"...she smiles, cupping his face..

"Stop this acting! Just be the Shanaya you are!"..his eyes and nose turn red in no time..

"Sidanthh! Sab dekh rahe hai! Kya sochenge?! Aunty kya sochengi? Ki kya rondu bachha hai mera?!"..and she wipes his runny eyes and nose with her shawl..🤗

"I love you!"..he holds her hand while she is trying to wipe off his tears..

"I love you baby! You are gettng late for check-in! Go meet Aunty!"

"Bhaga rahi hai na mujhe kameeni?!"

"Haan! Kyunki jitni jaldi jaoge utni hi jaldi wapas ayoge mere paas!"

"Now go meet Aunty. She is waiting!"

"Hmm".."Mom!"..he walks upto her.

"I didn't make you upset right?!"..his eyes are already teary..

"Nehi mera bachha! Aur pata hai, today I don't even feel insecure ki tune jaate wakt kabhi mere liye itna nehi roya! I am glad that you have found your eternal match! Mera bachhaaa, Mom loves you! And Mom would always love your love! I promise!"...she cupps his chin to place a kiss on his cheek..

"Mujhe pata hai and I want my selfless Mom to be okay!"...he kisses on her hands and takes her to his arms to hold her into a tight hug.."I love you Mom! Leaving Shanaya with you aur mujhe pata hai woh aapse bohot pyaar karegi! I will be back soon!"

"Ok guys.. I will see you all soon!"..his eyes meet Shanaya's, they have a lot to say, lot to share but pausing it for a while, he pushes his trolly to proceed towards the check-in counter..🥺

________________________

Do comment to share your views

Do comment to share your views.. 🤗