Yet it REALLY Begins..(13) ❤️

Delhi, Next day

"Sanu..?"... Sonam steps in..

"Ji Bhabi.."..Shanaya replies while getting ready for a cultural award function in Delhi..

"Theek hai tu?"

"Haan bilkul theek hoon.."

"Pakka?"

"Haan.. aise kyun puch rahi ho aap?"

"Kyunki this is not the way you get ready for a prestigious occasion like this!"

"Come'on Bhabi.. you are overthinking..! Chalo I need to set off..! Bubyeee.."

"Sun, dhyaan rakhna! Humari jaan hai tu! Pata hai na tujhe?!"

Shanaya smiles beaming at her and kisses on her cheek.."Haan pata hai mujhe! Aap duniya ki sab se best Bhabi ho but stress bohot zyada leti ho! Itna maat sochiye! Main theek hoon! Aur jo chiz aap ko bother kar rahi hai, I have fixed it!"

"Matlab?"... Sonam frowns with curiosity..

"Matlab baad mein samjhungi.. ab main sach mein late ho jaungi Bhabi! Byee! "

"Haan chal! Dhyaan se jana!"

******************

Same Day, Mumbai..

"Sidanth, baccha lunch nehi karega?"

"I don't feel like Mom!"

"Kya baat hai?! Sab theek hai na?!"

"Pata nehi!"..he seems a little depressed..

"Is there anything you want to share?!"

"Come inside na Mom!"

She steps in and sits next to where he is lying and starts caressing his hair, sometimes he loves being pampered!

"Bol.. Kya baat hai?!"... Mom asks softly ..

"Mom..woh Shanaya.. she has stopped interacting! This is driving me nuts!"

"Toh baat karle phirse! Ismein kya hai?"

"Nehi kar rahi hai Mom! I tried a lot last night to make her understand! She is too stubborn!"

"Lekin baat kya hai?"

"Baat yeh hai ki she is too scared to loose me! Usse lagta hai ki main usko chhor k chala jaunga! Aur Mom woh jhooth nehi bol rahi hai! Whenever I had those visuals, I felt her gripping on to me strongly!"

"Lekin beta this is reality! If you are not in an official relationship, how can she expect that?!"

"Wahi toh Mom! Main baas usse wahi samjha neki koshish kar raha tha.. I expected her to understand and wait till I sort things out! But I think she is too vulnerable to consider that!"

"Sidanth tell me honestly, have you fallen for her?!"

"I don't know Mom, but yes I haven't felt this for anyone before! What do you think?"

"I think you have badly fallen for her!"

"You think so?"

"Hmm..Sun, ek baat bataun?"

"Haan.."

"Tere Dad aur main ek sath college mein the. Wahi se we started liking each other! Phir family problems k leye we had to take a major step!"

"Like?"

She smiles and looks at him.."Like hum ghar se bhag gaye the!"

"Are you serious?!".. he turns his face entirely towards her! He is shocked..!

"Yes..baad mein everything was sorted with both families but it took time!"

"Ok then?"

"So the point is.. there is a surreal power in love! Jab tak pyaar hai kuch sahi galat nehi hota hai! Logic se duniya zaroor chalti hai lekin pyaar nehi! I never had high expectations from my life! All I wanted is time from Siresh jo usne London shift hone k baad kabhi nehi diya mujhe! Aur achanak se sab kuch bohot bekar lagne laga! Those sacrifices, the compromises, everything seemed so worthless!"...this leaves her teary..

"Aww I love you Mom!".. he gets up to take her to his arms..

"Beta agar woh ladki tujhse pyaar karti hai toh usko jaane maat dena! True love is hard to find beta! Kal tak I was scared ki koi tujhe fasa na le! Lekin looking at you now, I am pretty sure that you have fallen for that girl! Good na! I have done all my home work through my foundation! She belongs to a good family! Her brother is working in an international bank! Achhe log hai! Everything is perfect!"

"Mom!!"

"Haan?! "

"Dad is one unluckiest person on earth! How could he not hold on to a gem like you?!"

She smiles through her teary eyes..🥰🥺

"Next flight schedule for Delhi check karlun Mom?"

"NEKI AUR POOCH POOCH? Karle!"...🥰

*********************
Delhi 10 pm..

"Mom..?"

"Haan beta.. pahaunch gaya na?"

"Hmm..pata chala kuch?"

"Haan she has gone to some award ceremony..that's what my manager said..lekin tu directly phone kyun nehi karta hai?"

"No! She realized it before I did! So she deserves a surprise..!"

"Theek hai..jaisa tu theek samjhe..I will send you the address!"

"Hmm..bhej dijiye.."

Delhi, 10:45 pm..

"And the youngest talent of the year in the category of arts and culture goes to 'Shanaya Agarwal'..!"....the audience starts applauding on the announcement as she proceeds towards the podium..👏

"Thank you! A big thanks to the jury members for acknowledging my hard work jo main honestly dil se karti hoon! Every painting of mine has a story and if you go deep, you will realize how all of them has just one specific message to share! "Hold on to your love"..that's the message! Pyaar hai toh sab kuch hai! Thank you everyone! Keep me in your good thoughts!"...that simple look of Shanaya's is just doing enough for everyone to adorne her with love and appreciation!

She takes her bag and vitals to proceed towards the exit when someone pulls her abruptly from behind..!

After going through the pain of years, she gets him like the way she wants..its him! 🥰

He holds her tightly, wrapping his arms around her waist, taking her close enough to make her feel his pacing heart..."I don't know if I had failed to hold on to you in your dreams or in other life, I don't know what this mystery is, but this is not a dream anymore, this is a reality! This is not any past, this is our present! And at present, I can't do without you Shanaya Agarwal! I promise to hold on to you till I breathe my last!" ..he looks at her with an intense gaze, trying to read the teary eyes...❤️

I don't know what I did to this chapter! I can't stop crying but for a change, I want to believe that this miracle will take place! They will unite

I don't know what I did to this chapter! I can't stop crying but for a change, I want to believe that this miracle will take place! They will unite..! Please readers, share your emotions in the comment section! 🙏❤️