UNBREAKABLE CHAIN

WCP4

   "I promise that I wont leave you. Because for me, you're the girl that I will marry in front of the altar, baby." Malambing nitong saad, kasunod ng pagyakap nito sa akin at paghalik sa noo ko. Samantalang ako naman ay napapikit ng mga segundo na iyon, dinadamdam mabuti ang espesyal na pagkakataon.

   "I will also promise, that I will love, loved, loving you till my last breath. I love you ghuel." Sambit ko rito't nakangiti akong sumandal sa dibdib nito't mas hinigpitan ang yakap ko rito.

   "I love you too morry." Malambing na saad nito't naramdaman ko muli ang pagdampi ng halik nito sa ulo ko.

   "Promise is a promise huh?" Tanong ko rito, tsaka ako tumingala rito.

   "Yep." Tugon naman nito't kasunod ng ngiti nitong, gustong gusto kong nasisilayan.

***

   They said promises needs an action. So it will be fullfil, but in my case. I can said that promises are really hard to commit and it's easy to be broken.

   It's been a years, since I and ghuel promised to each other. But sad to say, he left. He left me dumbfounded that I'm suffering with pain. He left me for the sake of the both of us.

   I'm now lying here at my hospital bed, with an oxygen fix on my mouth. Crying because of the outrageous pain I feel.

   "I promise that you'll be going to be the woman I'm be with forever." Kasabay ng mga linyang iyon ay mas lalong bumuhos ang luha ko't mas nasasaktan ang puso ko.

   He is now happy because he already found the woman that he will be love forever. A woman and not a girl. It's not the literal one.

   It was hard for me to accept that the man of my dreams is already gone and totally move on. He already break the chains of our promises, that I didn't expect to happen. Because I thought that it's unbreakable. Considering the fact that we are the one who made those promises.

   But still, I'm happy for him. Like that's the feeling that I must feel, right? Because he's now already successful. He already became an actor and admired by every body. Just like what he really wanted in the first place.

   While watching them on the television. I can't stop the things flooding on my head.

   He's now happy, while I'm still sad.

   He's now better, while I'm still in pain.

   He's now In love with somebody else, while I'm still holding on to my promise for him...that he will be the one whom I'll love. Until my last breath.

   I remember some of the lyrics on the song 'zebbiana'.

   'Alam ko namang kasalanan ko, O sinayang ko~'

   Hindi ko maipagkakailang applicable iyon sa kalagayan ko. Dahil oo, ako ang may kasalanan. Sinayang ko lahat ng sinimulan naming pareho. Pinili kong iwanan at sukuan siya, pero ang mga pangako ko sa kaniya'y hindi ko tinalikuran.

   I love him so much. So much that I let him go. So much that I let him to be with a woman not a girl like me. So much that I make him avoid the outrageous pain, that I have right now.

   I love him, but I lied.

   I broke up with him, saying that I have someone else. But the truth is I have a heart disease.

   I lied, because it's the thing I must do. So he will not going to suffer with me. By seeing that I'm already losing the life, God give to me.

******

   "I promise, But I didn't broke the chain of it...I know that you're fighting for your promise, but I make you give up."

                                                  -Morry