Loni X Reader

Loni was a dunce. He was forgetful and a bit clumsy... But he was sweet... He's loyal and above all else... He's inlove and love makes people do crazy things... It can make you forgetful... It can make you happier than before... Another part of being in love is wanting to shout it from the roof tops...

Well... Most of the time...

Loni kinda just... Forgot... To tell his family about you... He was rarely home these days... Spending every moment he had free with you... Using you as his model... Showering you with his affection...

It took his family a while to notice his absence.

They were a big family after all... Big and loud... But they did notice... Notice him being brighter... Designing more feminine body typed clothes in all your favorite colours...

At first they thought he was experimenting with his sexuality... Wanting to dress girlier... His parents were hesitant and worried his peers might bully him...

It was loki who first notice that no matter how many outfits he created... None of them where ever in his closet... Even his hoodies and jackets were slowly vanishing and reappearing over the period of months...

Luke was the next to notice... Mostly because loni started humming your favorite songs... Songs you sung to him... Songs he memorized to sing them back to you... Luke only stared at his elder brother with a confused look but never said anything.

Lane noticed next... Mostly because Loni came to him for jokes and cheesy pickup lines.. Writing them down and memorizing them. Trying to find the perfect time to spring them on you and watch you smile and shake your head fondly...

Lynn noticed next. Mostly because he caught Loni sneaking in very early one morning after having snuck out to watch the sunrise on your roof with you... Eating fruits and sweets while giggling at random things...

Lars noticed when loni came to him for tips on writing poems and love notes since loni was a little clumsy when it came to expressing his affections... He tried though... Using Lars' advice he wrote sweet little love letters... Love letters he slipped into your locker or into your bag.

Leif and Lexx were the next to notice... Lexx when loni went to him for advice on how to dress for a fancy dinner date he wanted to take you on.. Leif he went to for advice on how to impress you with manliness...

That was quite an adventure... Ending up with you needing to disinfect and bandage his booboos and ouchies after trying to fix the crappy car you had gotten for your birthday... He thankfully agreed to go back to designing after that and leave the car work to actual mechanics.

He went to Linka for girl advice...

That was the last piece of the puzzle they needed to stitch things together... The more feminine clothes... The lovie dovie stuff... The sudden interest in things he's never had an interest in before... The sneaking out...

His parents and siblings then sat down and waited for him. He was blissfully unaware as he walked home with you. Bringing you over for dinner (which he also forgot to mention to his parents).

The presence of everyone and the feeling of all their eyes on you two. Startled you tugged at his sleeve until he turned around and let out a very unmanly squawk of surprise.

"Loni dear...." his mother said slowly as she stared at you "Who's your friend?" his dad asked also watching you as though you'd escape like a frightened bunny...

Loni looked at them and then at you. A clear frown on his face. "this is Y/N... My girlfriend remember?" he asked cluelessly. His siblings instantly let out a unison squawk of the word.

"Lo... You did tell them right?" you asked pressing your lips and hiding behind loni slightly, hating the attention on you, which your boyfriend luckily understand and carefully kept you out of view of them.

"I think I might've forgotten, y/n/n..." he said sheepishly looking at you "Lo... Did you ask them about dinner?" you asked simultaneously amused and a little embarrassed... He pressed his lips and at his family that was staring at you two wide eyed.

"He didn't say anything about dinner... But you're more than welcome to join us. We'd love to get to know you" his mom said brightly, prompting you to peek out at them cautiously "Are you sure?" you asked quietly.

That was the first time you met his family... The first time they even heard about you... But they made you feel right at home...

Love made people do crazy things... Love was blind sometimes... And sometimes love made you forget about the simplest things... Like informing your family that you even had a love life...

Can someone please tell me how to write kawaii?? Also please remember to like and comment if you liked the chapter. I'm trying to write more, my own original works and this one. I always love to see your thoughts.
Bye for now!