Yandere!Lars X Reader

*TRIGGER WARNING*
Uhhh.. Where do I start? Gore is my middle name in my personal writing so gore... Blood... Murder... Manipulation... Blood... Uhh... Yeahh also don't read if you're not old enough to read such violence. Also like and comment your thoughts....

Lars silently watched Y/N as they had fun with their friends. A deep jealous rage settled into the pit of his stomach as he watched Y/N's best friend, Travis, tease and play around with them.

In Lars' opinion Travis had no right being so close to his beloved. Travis had no right holding them like that. Y/N was his and his alone and he'd make sure Travis remembered that.

When the little group left the park he followed them and watched from a distance as Travis said goodbye to Y/N with a kiss to their cheek and a hug. Clenching his jaw he glared daggers at Travis' back and followed after the taller brunette as he walked home.

Lars took his opportunity when Travis passed by a dark alley and pulled the brunette inside, quickly covering the brunette's mouth and pinning him down. "Useless scum. How dare you" lars growled lowly as he pressed a knife against Travis' throat "Y/N is mine. Mine you hear" he snarled lowly.

Travis made a low panicked sound and tried to escape, tears escaping his eyes and wetting Lars' hand as he tightened his grip "I'll make sure you never touch them again" Lars said. His voice darkening with a sick thrill as he dragged the knife down to Travis' chest. Adjusting the position of his hand to close off Travis airways and smirked as he felt the taller boy squirm and try to escape before his body went deadly still... Lars kept his position for a while more before he started on carefully severing the brunette's head.

It would make the perfect token of affection for Y/N.

He waited outside their window later that night. Silently awaiting the moment they left to go shower before he snuck in and positioned his token on their pillow. Lars moved to the seat beside their bedroom door waiting for the moment Y/N came back. Their parents were out of town so it was just the two of them there.

Y/N came out of the shower already dressed in just a oversized hoody and leggings, they switched on the light and screamed at the sight of Travis' severed head and terrified expression on their pillow... Silently staring at them.

Lars wrapped his arms around their waist and pulled them against him tightly "Do you like my gift, love?" he asked eagerly beside their ear. Y/N squirmed and instantly tried to escape his grasp but he was stronger than they were and they didn't have any protection with them.

"You don't like it? Why not? I did this for you" Lars growled holding them tighter "L-Lars you're-you're hurting me" Y/N whimpered softly "I can never hurt you. I love you" he said holding them tighter still making a strangled sound escape their throat.

"Don't worry. I'll make sure you like your next gift. I'm moving in with you. Isn't that wonderful? Together forever. Day and night" he laughed lowly and ran his hand up and down their side.

Y/N squirmed before slamming the heel of their foot onto his foot hard enough to make him jerk back and let them go. Y/N rushed away from him instantly and barely managed to get to the front door when he caught up to them "Where are you going Y/N?" he asked grabbing their hand.

Y/N flinched away from him and covered their face out of fear. Lars paused and looked at them confused "Y/N? A-are you scared of me?" he asked softly sounding more like a kicked puppy than a violent murderer.

Y/N looked at him through their fingers and took a shaky breath "You... You killed my best friend" they whispered before making themself small against the door "But... I did it for you... I love you" Lars whispered softly, dark eyes filling with confused tears.

Y/N bit their lip hard "Then... Then no more killing okay?" they asked softly. Lars nodded instantly "Anything for you my love!" his whole face brightened up at the prospect of his beloved loving him back... Maybe not now... But he'd win them over eventually...