Luke X Polish Reader

Alright I've got a favor to ask all my readers. I need information about the Korean culture for a series that I'm writing. I also need Spanish, Russian, German and basically any other culture you can educate me on... Pretty please?
I don't wanna use Google because it's pretty freaking racist when it comes to culture
Thanks guys I really appreciate the help...
Enjoy the chapter

Luke and his band was traveling around the world on their world tour. This week they were in Poland. Luke loved it... But he had a problem... No, he didn't not understand their guide's accent... No, he didn't get lost or get sick...

He fell in love... And he fell hard.

Their guide was gorgeous. Her laugh was better than any music, her voice was smooth and kind and absolutely bewitching, her accent only made it better.

Luke sighed softly as he thought of her eyes. His pen loosely hanging from his lips as he thought of how it would feel to kiss her soft pink lips... To hold her soft body against hers and to wake up beside her every morning...

He jumped nearly a foot high when his band mate jumped on the bed beside him. Luke whacked her on the shoulder and huffed "What were you thinking about?" she asked grinning.

Luke shot her a glare and looked away "Nothing important" he said looking over the lyrics he had written thus far....

Which were all about her...

He sighed softly and rubbed his eyes "Who's it for?" she asked humming at him as she read the lyrics. Luke groaned and burried his face in his pillows, grumbling out her name with the perfect accent and everything. Almost as if he had practiced it.

"You mean our gorgeous tour guide that has turned me down four times?" she asked amused earning another helpless groan from Luke. She chuckled and patted his head "It's okay. I get it. She's absolutely gorgeous, not to mention funny... Sweet-"

"Out of my league" Luke groaned softly earning another chuckle "She turned you down, the band's very own seductress" he groaned softly "She won't want little old me" he sighed softly before yelping and darting upright when she whacked him across the head.

"She turned me down because she's in love with you, you moron. She told me when I asked her why she could resist my charm" she said calmly "Now. Are you going to grow some guts or are you going to mope around for the rest of this tour?"

Luke looked at her with a pout before looking at the door and then his guitar "Where do you think she is now?" he asked quietly.

She thought for a moment before smacking his arm "She's in my room" she said before handing him a key "Go get your girl!" she chirped and before he could say or think anything she kicked him out of his room.

So there he was, standing in front of her room trying to think of what he wanted to say to Y/n. He took a deep breath and knocked on the door

No answer.

He felt his heart sink as her gorgeous laugh came from his other band mate's room followed by him asking her out.

Luke didn't stay to hear her answer. In the process of running away his notebook fell from his pocket in front of her door. Silently he crashed on his bed and cried himself to sleep.

Meanwhile she excused herself from the awkward situation after politely declining. She rubbed her eyes as she walked to where she was sharing a room with the only other girl in the band.

Quietly she groaned when ahe realized she didn't have the keys to the room. She turned and sat down on the floor, pressing her back to the door. Her gaze locked on the roof and she silently wondered if he was thinking about her like she was thinking about him.

Y/N's eyes caught the piece of paper with her name on it and a frown marred her beautiful face. Picking it up with caution she opened it and started to read the beautiful poem written about her...

She bit hard on her lip as she felt butterflies in her stomach, warmth crashed onto her being and lit up her world... She felt a child like joy that had been lost since she had grown up.

Then it all crashed down when she realized he'd be leaving in less than two days and she'd be back to being alone.. Doing the same old job and reading crappy romance novels.

She rubbed her eyes softly and thought of all that was here in her life. Her parents were touring the world, she had no siblings to speak of, her friends were practically non existent.

Her resolve set and she pulled the pen out of her pocket and wrote the inverse of Luke's poem, it might not have been good but she was proud of her English skills. Y/N pushed to her feet and walked to Luke's room before quietly knocking.

Her heart was pounding in her ears as she waited. Every second felt like a year before the door opened and Luke came to view. His hair was a mess and his cheeks were wet from tears. His eyes slightly glassy and red no matter how much he tried to hide it

"Y-You dropped this" she said quietly and held his poem to him "Its beautiful" she added biting her lip softly.

Luke took a slow deep breath as looked down at the paper before noticing her neat and clumsy hand writing. His eyes widened and his mouth went dry as he read over her words. His heart was pounding against his rib cage.

He bit his lip softly and took a quiet shaking breath before stepping closer and wrapping her in a tight hug. Never wanting to let go of her.

Sure they didn't have a very clear future with everything going on but damn were they determined to make it work.