Loni X Suggestive!Reader

This is gonna be fun... Cover art by @MiscellaneousFan

He was so innocent... So sweet. You absolutely loved the adorable confused look on his face when you said something Suggestive.

"Hey Y/N! You look pretty today" he said smiling at you. You were honestly so used to getting cat called you didn't take what he said to heart "Are you ready for our study date?" he asked tilting his head.

You rolled your eyes, of course you were ready. Honestly you didn't expect Loni to be so upfront about the whole thing. You knew he'd take his chance and make a move on you and just like all the other guys you'd turn him down with a slap...

You went over to his house later that day, when you knocked Luke opened the door and stared at you wide eyed "Is Loni here?" you ask him. His jaw was slack as he gave a dumb nod.

Loni came down the stairs at that moment and lit up when he saw you "Y/N! You're here!" he said brightly as Luke let you in. Loni have you a small hug before dragging you upstairs to his room where he already had his books out along with some random snacks.

He sat down on the floor in front of his bed after telling you, you can sit on the bed. Ten minutes went boy and nothing happened... Loni asked a few questions about the work but he made no move to flirt with you...

You looked at him confused. Every boy in school had tried to make a move on you "Okay what the heck is going on? Why aren't you being a normal guy right now?"

You didn't know how else to put it... He wasn't acting like any other boy you've ever known... And now he was staring at you like you lost your mind...

"I don't know what you mean" he said softly. You got off of the bed and sat down beside him "Loni... Isn't this a date?" he crossed his legs and shook his head "I needed help studying..." he said softly...

"Did I do something wrong?" he asked looking at you wide eyed. You shook your head instantly and bit your lip "No... No... I just... I'm not used to guys being as nice as you are" you whisper softly.

"Aren't the other boys nice too?" he asked softly and wide eyed. You just shook your head "Loni... Usually boys just want one thing... I'm not used to boys calling me pretty because they think I'm actually pretty" he looked at you sadly and pulled you into a soft hug "But you are pretty... And you're really sweet too"

A few weeks passed and you'd gotten so much closer to Loni... He was yours and you were his, no more cat calls and if someone did Loni made a point of it to kiss your temple and hold you closer before telling them to back off...

His brothers still couldn't fathom how the heck he had caught you because you had a rep for being untouchable since you never dated, yeah you were a little Suggestive but you never did anything.

And I am so blank... I'm gonna end it here. Leave a comment and a request and stay safe...