Lars X Addams Reader (part 2)

You could barely sleep from all the excitement, though you paid for it the next morning when you had to wake up early for school. You found yourself wondering if he had struggled to fall asleep as well, if he had thought as much about you as you did about him. You felt your heart spead up at the thought of seeing him today and having a actual date planned out.

You chose your cutest outfit and did your makeup again before leaving for school, not caring to eat. You opened your locker and a note fell out.

A poem to be more specific.

A rose so red.
A heart so perfect.
A smile so sweet.
Meet me after school for a treat
-Lars

You couldn't even begin to hide the faint smile that brought your lips as you packed your things in your locker and got ready for class.

The day felt like it was dragging by at a snail pace, taking forever to finally end and set you free from your schooler restrictions. You couldn't wait any longer, you hadn't seen Lars all day and your excitement was threatening to send your heart into overdrive.

When the last bell finally rang you were the first out of your seat and out of the class, practically sprinting to go to the area you were supposed to meet your vampire in black.

You nearly tumbled into him as you came to a grinding halt. A slight smile curved his lips as he caught you and looked at you "You look absolutely breathtaking today" he said slowly and smoothly.

You blushed very lightly and smiled at him "Likewise" you told him softly. A small smile on your lips. He held his hand to you softly, after you took it he pulled you along to a small cafe.

It was your type of place, calm and quiet. Lars was the perfect gentleman and made polite conversation about everything, even your crazy family.

Months of dates and walking together at school, him carrying your books... The big day finally came...

Your family was coming to town.

Lars' parents agreed to let him and one of his older brothers stay with you for the night. It was getting late and your parents were nowhere in sight yet. Lars silently watched you as you paced up and down before gently grabbing your hand and pulling you against him.

"Y/N... Calm down... Everything will be okay. I promise" he said brushing the tip of his nose over your cheek affectionately. It was something he did instead of kissing you outright.

You nodded and nuzzled into his chest as a loud car honked outside. The feeling of impending doom intensified almost instantly. What if they didn't like him? What if he didn't like them?

Your heart was pounding in your ears as your aunt opened the door for them. Your mother instantly crushed you in a hug while your father went crazy and attacked you in a hug with your mother.

Lars watched silently amused before your siblings caught his attention, they were bickering once again. Wednesday wanted to do something to Pugsley and he didn't want to do it. They instantly fell quiet when they saw you, Pugsley instantly charged down on you and tackled you in a hug.

Your younger brother was a sobbing mess begging you to come home with him and fight off Wednesday, who was subtly moving closer to you for her own hug.

"I'd love to come home with you all, but I met someone here that I really like" you said blushing lightly as you glanced at Lars who looked just as nervous as you felt.

Instantly you whole family looked at him. In sync they looked him up and down trying to judge if he was dark enough for you. It was a few tense moments before your father smiled widely.

"Oh my dear boy! Welcome to the family!" Lars resembled a dear in headlights when your father moved closer and wrapped him in a near bone crushing hug.

"Daddy" you said in warning before he set Lars down "Sorry. I didn't think my baby girl would find herself a man like you!" your dad said holding Lars' shoulders tightly "You are decent right?" he asked slowly.

Lars nodded instantly and swallowed thickly "Yes sir. I would never do anything to harm your daughter" your father lit up again before your mom took her turn to inspect Lars.

When everything was silent dinner was finally served and quiet conversation was being made. Under the table you and Lars held hands softly. Not caring about how hard it was to eat, nor what would happen if your parents decided to take you back home.

You'd make it through everything stronger than ever.