Loki X reader X Loni

Here goes absolutely everything. I tried searching for prompts but came up with nothing so this'll be in another time line..... With pirates.... Because I'm watching One piece and feel like doing something with pirates.... Have fun?

Loni sighed dreamily as he stared at the captain. His captain... She was... Amazing... She was fierce and powerful and smiled brighter than the sun...

He got snapped back to reality by Loki thumping him across the head "Oi what are you staring at?" he asked blankly following his brother's gaze before humming softly.

"Yeah... No... I see it... You know she'd never go for people like us right?" he asked looking at Loni who blushed and pulled his bandana lower over his eyes "Yeah I know... But she's so cool..." he mumbled with a soft sigh again.

Loni straightened up and continued mopping the floor getting lost in his own thoughts once again. Loki watched him for a long moment and then glanced at their captain, her intense gaze fixed on Loni for a long moment before shifting to Loki himself.

His breath caught in his throat and his chest felt tighter while heat burned into his cheeks. She tilted her head with a soft smile to him before she returned to her previous task. He took a deep breath and brushed his hair back, wondering to himself how they managed to end up here.

On a pirate ship... Working for one of the most feared pirates this earth had ever known...

Then he remembered... His heart tightened as he thought of his lost family before he took another deep breath and shook his head, continuing in his duties.

Much later as the sun started to set Loki stood leaning on the railing staring at the sky "I can see the smoke pouring from your ears. Don't think so much mate" A smooth but calm voice startled him back to reality.

His eyes snapped to the woman and his breath hitched as brain activity left him "What?" he asked dumbly earning a giggle from the captain "You look like Jacob whenever someone asks him a hard question" she explained amused.

Loki chuckled softly. Jacob didn't have much between his ears but he was loyal and kind of funny. Loki took a soft breath and looked at her softly "I'm just... Reminiscing" he offered softly.

She leaned against the railing and looked at the sky "Loki was it?" she asked with a soft hum to her voice and continued when he nodded "You haven't been on the crew long... But I can tell you and your brother have seen hardships most never even see in their life"

He looked away and to where Loni was laughing brightly inside "We lost our family a while back" he said softly before pausing and looking at her confused "Why did I tell you that?" he asked confused.

She chuckled and smiled at him "I don't know... I must have a comforting face" she teased with a smirk. Loki went deep red and looked away "It's alright. Go eat. You must be starving" she said nudging him towards the kitchens were the rest of the crew were.

He obeyed and moved to the kitchen still lost for words. Loni lit up when he saw his brother and started talking instantly.

Unbeknownst to them the captain watched them with a quiet pity. Her features softening a little as she walked to her room, leaving only when the moon was high and the stars bright.

She brushed her hair back and took a tired breath "This late already?" she mumbled to herself before she noticed a silent figure sitting at the front of the ship. Arms around his knees.

The captain wasn't used to people still being awake now other than the sentry in the crow's nest, so she walked closer before sighing quietly "Shouldn't you be asleep below deck?" she asked calmly, clearly startling the young blond.

Loni swallowed thickly and wiped his eyes quickly "Captain (Reader) I'm sorry I... I couldn't sleep" he lied quickly. She offered him a soft smile "It's alright. Would you like to have some warm milk with me? It always calms me right down"

Loni hesitated before he took the hand she was offering and let her pull him to his feet and to the kitchen. A dark blush spread over his cheeks at the sparks crawling up his arm. She made the hot milk and silently sat beside him.

Neither of them spoke but somehow it felt... Warm... Comforting... Like a blanket on a cold winter night or a loving embrace of someone they treasure.

"You'll be okay"

Her voice was quiet and gentle. Almost startling him again. He looked at her with a small frown, she was looking up at the roof. She turned her powerful gaze to him and offered him a soft smile "You're stronger than you think" he blsuhed and smiled shyly at her "You think so?" he asked softly and bit his lip.

She chuckled and stood up silently, setting a hand on his head before pressing a soft kiss to his cheek "I know so" she hummed softly in his ear before she left.

Loni smiled shyly as he looked into his glass. His heart beating in his ears and his cheeks ablaze with sparks.

Neither Loki nor Loni knew exactly how much their lives would really change aboard the ship of the infamous Captain (Reader)....

I feel like there could be a part 2? Don't really know so let me know if you want more of this story... Hope you liked it
-author