Leif X Fancy Reader

He was messy

She was neat and tidy

He loved getting his hands dirty

She wore gloves when she cleaned

He hated ironing his clothes

She never had a crease in her clothes.

He loved working in the garden and planting flowers for her...

She hated the feel of dirt on her skin and under nails...

Complete opposites.

They weren't supposed to last... And yet they did...

Leif left her favorite flowers in a pretty vase on the kitchen table.

She left his favorite food on the counter...

He washed up quickly before finding her in her favorite chair in front of the fire place. Warmth spread through his chest as he watched her page through her favorite book.

No one could understand his unending love for her... Even at their wedding people still couldn't believe they actually fell in love... They were opposites...

Leif still remembered the day they met almost ten years ago. He was working on his first car in their driveway when his mother asked him to take a pie to their new neighbor as a welcome to the neighborhood.

When he knocked and he saw her his breath was taken away. She was beautiful... She was so clean and neat... For the first time in his life he wished he had showered before going over to their neighbors.

She smiled brightly at him and handed him the wash cloth she had in her hand so he could wipe his hands. Leif still remembered the way she giggled at how he stumbled out apologies for his hands being dirty as he handed her the pie.

She took the pie and pressed a small kiss to his cheek... That was the moment he knew she would be his forever... Even if he had to change...

He did change... But when he did she didn't like him anymore... Turns out she fell just as hard for who he really was as he fell for her...

At first their relationship was hard and clumsy and messy but then they got the hang of it. Leif would clean up after himself and not trek dirt into the house.

She would take care of the creatures they rescued while he kept them clean. Leif took care of the garden and she took care of cooking...

They were polar opposites and yet the perfect match.

She looked up at him and smiled her beautiful smile before making place for him to sit beside her. Once he did she cuddled into him and started reading to him...

Leif and Y/N...

The perfect match...

So madly in love with the other they were willing to do anything to be together...

I figured I'd make this short and sweet... I'm sorry if it wasn't exactly what was requested but I hope you like it.

Leave requests, comments welcome!
Stay safe