Levi X Blind!Reader

Challenge accepted

The first time you heard his voice was in high school... It wasn't like anyone else's voice... It was unique... And special...

You knew who he was though. Only he could answer a question as educated as he sounded... Levi Loud... A genius among the normal kids. Why he was still in school was beyond you.

You left the class with his voice echoing in your ears. Your guide led you through the crowded hallways and to your next class but even she couldn't stop someone from practically running into you.

You lost your balance and let out a soft yelp as you felt yourself falling before strong hands grabbed your shoulders "I apologize for knocking you over. I wasn't paying attention"

You gave a small nod and a slight smile "I accept your apology. Thank you for catching me" you said honestly and as polite as always "I'm Levi Loud" he introduced.

"Oh I know. I've heard the teachers talk about you" you say with a slight smile at his deflated sounding "oh" before he cleared his throat awkwardly "What is your name?"

For once he actually sounded pretty curious and not all knowing... If you were a normal person you would probably have seen how nervous he felt, but being blind left you with hearing the slight tremor in his voice.

"I'm Y/N. Y/N Y/L" you answered with a smile. You heard him take in a slight breath and had to hide the smile that wanted to spread across your face "T-That's a nice name" he answered with the faintest trace of a out grown lisp.

"Thank you Levi. Would you like to hang out sometime?" you genuinely wanted to get to know him better because you wanted to know what he's like for yourself and not from rumors spread around school.

"Just say when. I will see if I can make space for you in my schedule"

You had to laugh at his blatant honesty "How about we meet up after school and do our work in the nearby Cafe?" you could practically hear him thinking "Alright. I can meet you there" he agreed before the bell rang loudly making you jump and him gasp in horror.

"I'm late!" he nearly screeched before he tossed you a quick 'See you later' and left down the hall.

You two became best friends all through high school and applied to the same college afterward. When you both got accepted you moved into a apartment together so he could walk you to class and help you get to know the lay of the campus.

Things seemed to change as your friend group expanded. You got only the slightest bit jealous when he had girl friends over since you knew he deserved someone that can see the wonders of the world...

Little did you know how jealous he got whenever you spoke to a boy. He was terrified of losing you because for the longest time he'd been crushing on you. Recently though you're all he can think about and it's driving him up a wall.

He silently glared daggers at the friend you were talking to a few feet away from your usual table with Levi.

Levi could see the boy's eyes wander up and down your body as though you were a piece of meat ready for the taking. When the boy set a hand on your shoulder Levi saw red. He stomped over, grabbed your hand and said in a terse voice "Please remove yourself from my girlfriend's presence or I will forcibly have you removed and file a report on harassment"

You felt stunned at Levi's sudden jealousy and wanted to tease him about it when your brain processed his words... Girlfriend... Not female friend or best friend... He had spesifically used girlfriend.

"Come my Wild flower. Our lunch is getting cold" you definitely wanted to tease him as he dragged you away but your brain was still in the process of processing his statements

Finally you got your thoughts back on track and squeaked out "Girlfriend?" you could feel him flinch as he stopped "I apologize for not telling you about my feelings for you, Y/N. When I saw the way he looked at you I could not contain my jealousy" he said sounding disappointed in himself.

"Levi... You have feelings for me?"

He was silent for way too long causing you to sigh "if you nodded I couldn't see it" you reminded him calmly. You could feel him tense up from embarrassment "I apologize" he mumbled thickly, "I do have feelings for you... And I understand if you do not feel the same, I really just want to stay friends if you don't feel the same. I apologize for mes-"

Levi wasn't sure how red a human could get without them needing to be taken to the emergency room, but when you kissed him he swore he blushed in new shades of red.

The kiss was clumsy and odd but it felt better than any other kiss either of you had ever had. When you pulled back Levi was the one who forgot how to act like a human.

"I really like you too Levi and I actually don't want to be friends. I want to be so much more than just your friend" you told him with a shy smile before you found yourself wrapped in a hug that filled you with a happy and homey kind of feeling as you inhaled his strange scent...

The cover art was made by @MiscellaneousFan