Lars X Reader X Jealous Luke

Alright. It wasn't supposed to go like this. She wasn't supposed to like Lars. Not even a little bit, but now they were laughing and joking around about the best way to make fake blood...

Luke cut the fruit a little harder than he meant to and accidentally cut his palm open. He hissed quietly and tried to stop the bleeding. Y/n noticed and instantly moved to him.

"Baby are you okay?" she asked taking his hand softly and carefully. Luke clenched his jaw and looked away stubbornly. Y/n looked at Luke then glanced at Lars, realizing what happened "Lucky..." she said quietly before pulling him to the sink and washing away thr blood.

"Are you jealous of Lars?" she asked quietly so the Gothic boy wouldn't hear. Luke clenched his jaw stubbornly and huffed slightly, refusing to admit it. Y/n looked at him with a brow raised.

"Luke do I really need to tell you this again? I love you. Only you. For now, tomorrow and forever more. Lars is just a friend. Hell if we get married someday he'll be my brother. Not to mention he's like seven years younger than me"

Luke looked down silently as she disinfected the cut and wrapped it up before pressing a soft kiss to the bandaid "There... All better" she said smiling up at him softly.

Lars silently watched them from the kitchen table. He knew Luke was insecure about his relationship with Y/n even though she had never given him any reason to be insecure. Maybe it was because it was nearing a big anniversary for them. Maybe it was because he was planning on asking for her to join their lives more than thet already was. Or maybe it was just something about Lars that set Luke on edge.

Lars didn't know but he didn't want to break his friendship with Y/n. She was like a big sister to him, more so than even Linka was to him.

He silently watched as Luke pressed his face into her neck and held her against him tightly. Lars couldn't hear what was being said but he saw the effect it had on like. How it instantly calmed Luke. He wouldn't ever even dream of coming between Luke and Y/n.

They loved each other too much... Maybe in another life Lars would have fought for her attention... But this wasn't one of them... Luke deserved his happiness.

I don't know if this is what was meant by the request but... Ta-da... I'm back... Kinda... Sorry it's so short and sorry about being gone so long.
Bye for now