Werewolf!Loni X Reader

Cover art by @MiscellaneousFan

He couldn't help it... He felt drawn to her... Her scent made him crazy... Her laugh sent his mind into a frenzy and her smile... It made his heart flutter and his wolf yearn for her...

He leaned against her locker with a small smile "Hey Y/N, do you know why the sun is hiding today?" he asked as innocently as he could. He was rather fond of being called the dunce of the Loud family but he wasn't really as blank as he acted.

"You're wearing your sunglasses, sweetie" she said smiling at him. He gasped and pushed them up with a small blush "Oh... I thought the sun was hiding because of how pretty you are"

She giggled softly at him and closed her locker "See you in class Loni" she said walking past him. Her scent drove both him and his wolf insane...

If only he could tell her that she was the person he was ment to be with... If only he could tell her she was his soul mate...

With a sigh he slipped his sunglasses back over his eyes before sulking to his first class.

At break he dropped into the seat beside her "Y/N, do you know why Einstein doesn't want to talk to you?" he asked innocently blinking at her.

She looked up at him with those eyes that stole his breath and the smile that stopped his heart "He's moved on from this world, sweetie" he absolutely loved when she called him sweetie... It made him feel special...

"I thought he was just scared you'd be smarter than him" he mumbled with a pout. He watched her through his lashes, he wanted to know if she was blushing even though he could hear her heart skipped a singled beat as she smiled at him "You are so cute" she said pinching his cheek softly.

The simple touch had his wolf scratching to be freed of it's confines... He craved for her to lock her fingers through his and cup his cheek as they kissed. He wanted so badly to hold her tightly against his chest while playing with her hair... He wanted so badly to see her wearing one of his hoodies and most of all he wanted to make her his until the day they died.

He snapped back to reality when she waved a hand in front of his face "come on", she said as the bell rang "Walk to math with me"

Without hesitation he grabbed his bag and followed her like a lost puppy, because that's what he was until she accepted him as her mate...

He searched for more pickup lines that afternoon and couldn't find any that didn't feel shallow and stupid to him. With a sigh he rubbed his eyes and not for the first time, he considered telling her everything...

Fear quickly set in and he shook his head. What if she thought he was a monster? Something hideous that has to be killed... He felt his wolf whimper at the thought of rejection and pulled his knees to his chest as he inwardly spoke to it...

"Loni!" Y/N called out to him the next morning, her hair bouncing as she jogged to him where he stood at his locker.

Instantly his breath hitched and his heart sped up, his palms became sweaty and he became a literal mess... She looked even more beautiful today... Her hair was curled today and pulled away from her face... Her skin was practically glowing with life as she beamed at him.

His wolf went wild and might have convinced Loni to do something rash and very, very, dumb.

He leaned forwards and kissed her... It was only for a second but the little shocks still traveled all over his skin as he pulled back and stared at her wide eyed.

She was frozen. Just staring up at him... Loni dropped his books and darted off, out of the school and to his secret hiding spot in the Royal woods reserve where he hid for the rest of the day.