Loki X Reader X Loni

Loni and Loki were always pretty close... Things sort of changed when Loni got into a relationship with someone as genuinely nice and caring as Loni himself was...

The difference is that she wasn't as oblivious and innocent as he was... Which means the moment she met Loki... She didn't like him much... Or rather she didn't like his behavior towards her...

He wasn't mean or disapproving of her... Rather... He was too nice to her... It bordered on flirting... She brushed it off and tried ignoring it... And it worked.... For the most part...

Loni was oblivious and, in reality, she didn't want to get between him and his brother... Unfortunately after he broke up with his Girlfriend, loki renewed his flirting attempts with Reader... More aggressively than before too...

So much so that she didn't want to be anywhere near him... Even with Loni in the room... Loni only thought his elder brother and best friend was being nice... She hated it... She didn't hate loni for not noticing... No... She hated loki for doing this to his brother...

Thankfully he hadn't made any physical moves on her yet... She wasn't so sure she'd keep her mouth shut if he did try anything...

"Uhm... Reader?" Loni asked startling her out of her thoughts. She blinked at him a few times "I'm sorry, Lo... Did you say something?" she asked softly, feeling bad for missing whatever he had asked.

Loni repeated the homework question and asked if she got the answer for it. She stared down at her own workbook for a moment before nodding and reading the answer to him after explaining what the question wanted.

He wrote it down before looking at her and reaching over to take her hand "Hey, are you okay? You've been glaring at your book for nearly ten minutes" he said softly while tilting his head at her.

She gnawed on her already bruised lip while considering her boyfriend's question. She set her pen down quietly "Loni... Have... Have you noticed something odd about Loki?" she finally asked.

Her blond boyfriend stared at her for a few minutes as he thought about it. He slowly shook his head "No... Is something wrong?" he asked innocently. It made her heart thump in pain. She shook her head softly and brushed off her previous question "It's nothing... Don't worry about it, Lo"

She looked up from Loni just in time to see loki watching her from the living room, a smirk on his face like somehow he's the one winning... Reader didn't like that much....

So she made a plan...

Lynn had been very confused when she came to him for self defense lessons but jumped on the chance to coach her.... Although he's a bit more on the tyrannical side rather than coach...

In the end he did teach her the basics and he had kept quiet about the classes like she had asked. Was she a bit paranoid? Maybe... Did that change the fact that she now knew how to reassemble loki's face if the need arose? Not one bit...

Nothing really happened until loni had left her alone in his room to help his mom with something downstairs and Loki took the chance...

"Well well well... If it isn't my favorite person" he said smirking at her as he walked closer. Reader watched him carefully and stood up, not wanting to get cornered against the desk.

"Screw off loki" she snapped watching him carefully as he stopped a few feet away from her. He gave her a slight pout which he must've thought was adorable... It wasn't... And reached to her "Don't be mean... I'm just being friendly" he said with a smirk.

Reader clenched her jaw and stepped back from him "No. You're being an asshole" she snapped slightly. He chuckled and walked closer, slowly cornering her against the wall.

"You and I both know he'll never be enough fo-"

Turns out there was something Reader liked less than him flirting with her... And that's him bad mouthing his sweet, kind and gentle brother... That still didn't change the fact that she moved before she could think and landed a rather hard upper cut type of punch to his jaw, making him bite his jaw clack shut rather violently...

"You really think that, loki?" Loni's soft voice asked, heartache laced in his voice. Reader ducked away from Loki immediately, ignoring the pain in her hand from forcibly making loki shut up, and wrapping loni in a tight hug.

Loki looked at loni wide eyed and shook his head "No not at all! It was Reader who said it first! She's been so mean behind your back!" Loki said almost immediately.

Loni gently pushed Reader away from him before walking to his brother and planting a harsh slap across the elder's face "Don't... Lie... You're the reason she doesn't want to come over, aren't you? I can't believe you... I thought you were my brother..." loni whispered, his voice giving away how betrayed he felt.

Loki stared at him wide eyed as he held his cheek, watching Loni walk to Reader and take her hand before they left the room... Loki regretted everything as soon as Loni explained everything to their parents and siblings...

One thing was sure... Reader never needed to worry about loki trying something again... Mostly because loni's other brothers made sure loki didn't get anywhere near them...

I updated! I fulfilled a request and went through every comment on the book and wrote down every request I hadn't noticed... I'm so sorry for not always responding or actually reading the comments.. Sometimes I forget... But I'll try to read everything properly and write more!
I hope you enjoyed this one shot!
Bye