Chapter 6

When Jinx called through the door that she was done, I opened the door and saw that the cloths were abit baggy on her but other wise, fit perfectly! She looked really nervous for some reason.

"Can you stand outside for a sec while I get changed?" I asked and she ran out as soon as I asked. Was she scared of me? I'll just have to show her how nice me and everyone else is so that she won't have to be scared.

After I got changed, I shouted that I was done and Jinx opened the door hesitantly.

"Are you ready for bed, J?" I asked and decided that Jinx needed a nickname so J was gonna stick. She looked like she liked that name as she smiled and nodded at me.

I beconed for her to get onto the bed so that we can go to sleep. J looked nervous before deciding that she was going to get into the bed.

"Goodnight J, see you tomorrow!" I said as I snuggled down into my warm comfy covers and so did Jinx. I heard her sigh in relief as she turned around in the bed.

Without warning, I felt her wrap her thin arms around me and begin to snore. Boy she was tired wasn't she?! Eventhough I had only known this girl for less than an hour, I knew that I liked this girl ALOT. Smiling happily, I fell into a deep slumber.

○28|12|2021●

☆EDITED☆