Chapter 8

○Jinxs Pov●

I snuggled up into Shimmers neck and enhailed their sweet sweet scent as she carried me through the Lanes. I have no idea what it is about them but they just- drive me crazy!

She smelt so sweet and I have to admit, that I love Shimmer soo much its almost painful. As soon as I saw her those many years ago, I knew that my heart was only going to belong to her for as long as I shall live.

When we arrived at The Last Drop, Shimmer patted my thigh, signalling for me to let go. I whined again and she chuckled at me again. The bar was busy, as it usually was as we walked through the crowd.

Some of the people stared at us, giving us dirty looks and I narrowed my eyes at them and pulled out my gun and pretended to aim at their head. The look on their faces was amazing. They were so frightened!

When we passed them, I rested my hands on her head and placed my head onto of my hands untill we reached the bar and I jumped down, obviously unhappy.

"Hey you baby, want your usual?" Shimmer asked and I nodded.

○Y/ns Pov●

I asked Jinx if she wanted her usually and she nodded as she sat down on the bar stood that was clearly hers. You could tell as she had scribbled her monkey logo onto the chair as well as her name all over it. My chair had a f/c cushion on top and J decided to decorate my seat aswell.

"Oi bartender, can we get our usual over here," I shouted demandingly at the man behind the counter. The man looked over with a face filled with shock and rushed into the kitchen.

Then I got heard a loud ding come from mine and Js pocket. It was a message from Dad that said that he would like for us to see him in his office in 2 hours.

"Wonder why he wants to see both of us? Did we kill anyone lately, or commit some sort of crime?" I asked Jinx and she replied with,"No I don't think so, unless we did it in our sleep!"

We both laughed at her joke and then she started to tell me about one of her newest design ideas for her bombs while we waited for our food to come.

"Finally! Took you guys long enough," I exclaimed as a young man served us our food. The man showed me his hand as if expecting something from me.

○30|12|2021●

☆EDITED☆