Chapter 38

The small beach was beautiful. The lush green trees enclosed it from behind so we wouldn't have to worry about anyone disturbing us from behind. I'm actually surprised that we have any trees down here but it is far out from the city centre. Dotted around the edge of the opening were gorgeous brightly coloured flowers that looked like they would belong in Piltover, not here.

Slowly descending, the board disturbed the sandy floor as the fans blew it to the side and even upwards. Jinx stepped off onto the sand and so did I.

"I'm gonna go get something, I'll be back in a min!" My angel shouted as she climbed a tree and ran through the trees,  so she wouldn't be seen.

Before I even stepped off the board properly, someone tackled me to the floor, causing me to get some of the sand in my mouth.

"You got me babe now let me up!" I joked as I turned my head to look up at her. But...

It wasn't Jinx.

Instead, I was met with a creepy looking wolf mask. The eye holes were covered so you couldn't see who was concealed behind the mask.

I struggled to get up but the person had a hold on my arms from behind.

"Shhhh calm down please!" The person begged with a whimper and she moved a hand to cover my mouth. The voice sounded quite feminine.

"Nuh Uh no one covers my mouth with their dirty hands! Who knows where they have been!" I thought angrily. Now I was getting agitated.

Taking a deep breath to calm down, I tried to turn my head around to see if I could see anything else about the woman.

"HEY WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING!" Yelled J from the edge of the vegetation, pulling out her gun and aiming it. The woman tilted her head to the side for a total of 2 seconds before scrambling up with her hands above her head.

"I was-" Started the woman before j cut her off.

"Shut up!" J yelled and ran over to me and engulfed me with a hug. I hugged back but the woman- she didn't stick around. She booked it as soon as J lowered her head.

"Are you OK? Did that thing hurt you?" Jinx went into question overload, but I eventually convinced her that I was alright.

"Should we go home or do you wanna do something fun~?" Asked J with a smirk.

"W-what?" I asked nervously, a deep blush covering my cheeks. Jinx just laughed at me and said I had a dirty mind.

"Do not!"

○|□|●|■

Jinx had suggested swimming. But we both know I can't swim. I was never taught. A fault on Dad's side but never the less, I need to learn how to anyways.

○□●■○□●■○□●■○□●■○□●■○□●■○□●■○

Hello readers!

It's me

Sorry for the inactivity lately I've been really busy and tired so hope you enjoy the chapter!

○12|05|2022●