Chapter 18

Whilst J was setting up the trap wire, I was writing 'BOOM' on the bottom of the swing that hanged from the middle of the ceiling. After I did that, I drew mine and Js signature symbol, an angry looking monkey, on the hatch thated down to us.

As soon as we hid behind some big boxes, the hatch door opened and down came two firelights. I hated the firelights. Only afew months ago, they attacked Dad's main base and almost hurt him! So me and J made it our mission to take out every single one of those bastards.

One of them had bright green hair like a mowhawk but short, a half white and gold mask that covered his entire face and a dark grey armoured vest top. He also wore leather trousers with studs all over them and boots, also made of leather to match. On his back, was his hoverboard thing, that illuminated the room in a soft green glow.

The other one was wearing a red hoodie and also had a mask covering their faces. He wore gloves on his dirtied hands with his hoverboard on us back. The man also wore a metal armour piece on his chest to protect him. He had a little pouch of something on his hip but I couldn't see what.

Green haired dude was the first to trip our wire and before they could react, the hatch automatically slammed shut.

One of them shouted angrily as the others pounded on the hatch, attempting to open the door. But failing miserably.

When they realised the hatch wasn't going to open any time soon, the first man pulled out his blade and carefully walked around the huge room, scouting the area.

But I decided to freak them out s bit and when J realised what my plan was, she smirked and redided her bombs. Quietly,  I snuck up to the swing and knocked it enough so that it would show the writing underneath.

When he saw the swing he yelled in fear.

"Their here!" He yelled. As quick as a flash, J had slid in-between the two of them and attached 3 parrot bombs to their belts that held up their weopens and hoverboard.

By the time they knew what had happened, the bombs exploded, destroying the hundreds of gallons of Shimmer along with them.

"Dad's gonna be pissed J," I told her after recovering from being knocked down from the bomb.

"Oh yeahhh- Well to late now!" Jinx cheered crazily and skipped out of the smoke and up the stairs. The hatch had exploded open from the forse of the bomb and that scared everyone to say the least.

J crossed her arms and walked out of the smoke with a fake confused look on her face, me doing the same.

"Uhh hi?" We both said in unison, J blowing the stray peice of hair out of her face. And then our cofused look disappeared and was replaced with a cross between a malicious and playfully expression.

Out of now where, several bombs appeared in Js hand and I retrieved my katana from its case on my back. Now was the time I was waiting for all morning!

○09|01|2022●