Chapter 20

The girls bright pink hair covered her face was she crashed onto the floor and I started to hyperventilate rapidly. Quickly, the leader was over the girls body and sounded like he was about to cry. He growled angrily and faced towards me then pulled out a oddly familiar pocket watch. Then I felt someone behind me.

○Y/ns Pov●

As I tried to smash the yellow substance, only small chips came off which only annoyed me more. I looked up and saw that Jinx was holding a girls wrist tightly while starting to breath heavily.

"Oh no," I thought as I jumped up and hugged Jinx from behind. Now the girl was bleeding put onto the floor with the leader hovering over her body.

My hug calmed her down ever so slightly as she rested her arm with her gun, over her shoulder. I watched as the man growled at his watch and was charging  at us in a blind rage.

Before I knew it, J had fired up her machine gun and was shooting, without aiming, everywhere. She looked scared and panicked but I didn't let go. Untill she shoved me back in a raged panic and I  accidentally fell into infrount of her fire. Then I felt a burning pain in my shoulder and I gasped loudly.

She didn't hear me through her yells and she continued to shoot. Her bullets pierced through pretty much all of the Shimmer canisters and the man that was also contained in the crystals. Damn, I need to start learning names!

But even then she didn't stop. The firelights flew around J, and thought the purple fire, which attracted Jinxs attention. She started to aim a bit more to actually hit them but they dodged even so.

From behind us, I heard a quiet  crunching sound over the defening sound of the gun fire.

○□●■○□●■○□●■○□●■○□●■○□●■○□●■○

Hi Author here!

Sorry I haven't updates for a few days. I've been really tired with school and other things but here's a chapter.

It's not as long as they usually, Sorry 😑

Hope you had a good day/night!

○15|01|2022●