Chaptet 26

The faint sound of bombs exploding could be hear from below. Bats and crows flew away in terror at the loud unexpected sounds that occurred thanks to Js bombs.

J used her teeth to pull the pin out of the bomb, letting it fall to the ground, and then holding it for a few seconds.

"It wasn't her. IT WASNT!" J insisted as she dropped the parrot bombs, which lay snapping its jaw open and closed. Before I could explode, J kicked it off the side of the edge, letting the bomb explode below, and making the flames below grow brighter.

She swung her arms around and told me and Milo, "I know! It was just some-some wanna be street trash!"

"I got confused that's all!" J insisted,"Now he thinks I'm weak," J said with a twitching face as she turns towards me.

Jinx lays back onto the dusty ground and I follow her movements.

"Sevika will clean it up," J mocked Dad with a very good impression of him.

"Sevikas a regular Jhonny on the spot!" She exclaimed as she bashed two of the metal parrots together above her head.

"I'm not weak!" J insisted, looking over at me.

"Jinx you are not weak. You are the strongest person I know," I said in a comforting tone, I hopes of calming her down a little bit. She rolled over on her side, a bomb in one hand and a model blimp in the other.

○29|01|2022●