Chapter 14

"JINX!" I screamed as loud as I could, trying to get her attention over the blasting music. When she didn't hear me, I tried again, and again and again. Now I was annoyed. Groaning loudly, I made my way to Js chair and tapped J on her shoulder. This got her attention and she turned the music down so she could hear me.

"Yeah baby?" She said and I blushed eternally.

"B-baby?!" I stuttered, my face beet red. She chuckled at her actions and said, "Yeah, baby! Watcha need?" Swallowing the lump in my throat, I told her what time it was.

"And? So what if its only 10," Jinx asked as she tilted her head to the side like a curious puppy.

"Cute- Wait what!!" I thought before quickly recovering.

"We have to be by the cargo bay by 5 and we know we all know that you are definitely not a morning person," I told her and she frowned.

"Ugh fine! Guess we're staying her then baby girl?" To which I nodded.

"I'll be there soon just give me a sec," Jinx replied and turned back around to finish up. Nodding to myself, I turned around and went to grab a quick drink.

I grabbed some pjs out of the chest (plain black and white striped ones) and got dressed for bed.

●Jinxs Pov○

I turned around and heard her walk off towards the kitchen. Then I let out a flustered groan.

"I called her baby!" I blushed at my previous actions.

She doesn't like you, your a Jinx.

I heard a distorted voice say and I almost immediately realised it was Milo.

"SHUT UP MILO!" I yelled at him and he disappeared in thin air. I stood up and walked into the bedroom. There Shimmer was already in bed in her pyjamas. Smiling at her form, I picked out some cloths to sleep in. It was a large oversized shirt and some shorts.

After getting changed, I carefully climbed into bed to not wake up Shimmer if she was asleep. I reached over to them and pulled them closer to me, my arms around their warm body. And that's how I fell asleep, in the arms of my baby girl.

"I need to tell her how I feel soon incase she finds someone else better than me," I thought as I drifted off to sleep.

○03|01|2022●