Update: Discontinued and Adopted

Hello, my wonderful readers, it has been a while hasn't? 

I feel that I owe you all an explanation of some sort to explain what happened to this account. This account for lack of a better term is dead. For reasons too personal to explain. And that life has gotten in the way a bunch of times. I am sorry to have disappointed all of you, but it is the truth.  

However, has you seen by the title of this update; the story has been adopted. I know that there are a lot of people that love this story, so I decided to ask a friend of mine to adopt this story.

This friend is Lady A of 2001. She is new to Wattpad but like me is a writer and loves the Halo franchise. And most importantly she is a good friend of mine, so I trust her with this. 

After talking it over, she agreed to take over this story. She intends on completely rewriting the story while she does have permission to, for a lack of a better term, copy and paste things from this story into hers. Because she now owns the story and like I said is going to rewrite it she wants it to be "original". 

What I mean by "original" is that she intends on using her own OCs in her version. Anyway, I hope you all understand and will give my friend Lady A chance. 

Late Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year everyone.

P.S: I am the only reason she is even on this flatform. Took me forever to convince her to get an account on her.