When they get jealous PT 1 (Blue Team + Osiris)

XXX

A/N: This will be done in parts because I have lemons planned. Be prepared. 😉

XXX

You were asked to speak with two new Spartans. KN-6667 and James-105. You didn't know much about KN-6667 other than she had been MIA since Draco-3. But you heard that James-105 had been MIA since the Fall of Reach and was recovered by KN-6667 before she was discovered by ONI. You noticed the two Spartans sitting in the hanger talking. James looked annoyed while KN-6667 kept talking. With a small eye roll you approach them.

"Spartan-105 and KN-6667?" You ask as they look at you attentively.

"Yes ma'am." Said James.

"Nice to meet you I am (y/n) (l/n), Captain's aid. I'll be showing you around Infinity." You answer. "You okay, KN-6667?"

"No, not really." She said.

"Why?"

"There is no Covenant to kill." She whined. You made a confused and disturbed face. James on the other hand had a look that read "seriously?".

"A-Anyway follow me." You have them follow you around Infinity while talking with them. "So... 105, how are you adjusting?"

"Just fine, ma'am." He quickly.

"Be honest Spartan." You order hearing him sigh.

"When I heard there was a truce with the Sangheili, I'll admit I was shocked. After all they did, ONI and the UNSC trust them? I still can't believe it." He said. You understood why. Under the control of the Covenant the Sangheili where an enemy that Spartans faced more than the Brutes.

"The Sangheili are creatures of honor and valor. Because of that the Covenant blinded them. If you want I can ask Lasky to send you to Sanghelios if you want to see that the Sangheili the Arbiter leads is trustworthy." You offer.

"No, it's fine." He said.

"I want to go to Sanghelios. The Arbiter could use another fighter." Said KN-6667 eagerly hitting that she was aware of the War the Arbiter was waging.

"I'll see what Lasky says. But he and I were instructed to get you to Spartan Buck.

"Eddie? I haven't seen him in a while. How is he?"

"He's doing good." You answer.

"So, there is something good on this tin can." She muttered. You laughed a little. James shakes his head.

"So, (l/n)?" Asked James.

"Yes?"

"Is it true that there are Spartan 2s here?"

"Yep, Master Chief, 087, 058, and 104." You explain.

"Good so friendly faces. Are they here right now?"

"They should be in the shooting range. We'll see them right after we drop KN-6667."

"(l/n) call me K6 will ya?" She asked.

"Understood K6."

After dropping K6 off with Osiris in the gym, you lead James to see Blue Team who were at the shooting range.

"Holy shit, James!" Called Fred.

"Been a long time Fred." They give one another a quick hug. Soon the rest of the team reconnects with James and goes into a deep conversation with him. You excuse yourself—not that they heard you—and head back to your office.