When they confess and kiss you for the first time (Blue Team)

Master Chief/John-117

Today was the day. Today Master Chief was finally going to tell you how he felt. Roland told Lasky what was going on much to Chief dismay but because Roland told Lasky, you got today off. Chief found you talking to Kean and asked to speak with you. Kean gave you a smirk while you on the other hand where clueless and agreed to speak with him. Chief lead you to the archives finding a spot that wasn't out in the open.

"What's wrong Chief?"

"I wanted to tell you something." He said. You gave a curious look. It was adorable to him. It reminded him that you were the innocent one compared to him.

"Well? If something is wrong don't hide it." You told him worried.

"I love you." He said seriously then braced for rejection. But, you smiled and placed a hand to his cheek.

"I love you too Chief."

"Call me John." He said holding your hand as it rested on his check.

"John? Is that your real name?"

"It is."

"Well I like it. It suits you." You said and stood on your tip-toes kissing his lips. His arms wrapped around you giving you a slight lift, so it would be easier for the both of you. When you parted from the kiss you hid your face embarrassed. John smirked at you before kissing you again. You parted breathless.

"You okay (y/n)?" He asked.

"Shut up 117." You said irritated. He frowns a little hearing you call him by his tags, but then smiled connecting his forehead to yours. He gave you a warm squeeze.

"You know something? You're the only person outside of Blue Team that gets to call me my real name understand?"

"Understood sir." You give a happy smile as your irritation faded.

Kelly-087

Kelly wasn't the least bit happy. You were stuck in a meeting with Lasky and a bunch of other important people. So, she had to wait for few hours until you would come to meet her at the track. She kept playing how she was going to tell you in her head until you finally arrived.

"You okay Kelly?" You ask seeing her laying on the bench.

She shoots up, "Of course I am. I was taking a break because I was going to overdo it and I'm not in the mood to get scolded by you then my team." She explains making you laugh. "Can I ask what the meeting was about?"

"Sure. It was just a normal routine meeting that Lasky and I have to attend. We meet with other captains and exchange ideas and talk about a bunch of other stuff that I may or may not have spaced out on." You give a sheepish laugh accompanied by a sheepish smile. Kelly smiles back at you as you talk about a few other things.

"I got you some more chocolate." She said pulling out a chocolate bar. She smiles happily seeing the stars shine in your (e/c) eyes as you thank her and begin to eat the chocolate. She felt her body heat as you thanked her again for the chocolate and promised to repay her.

"I have been meaning to tell you something."

"And that would be?" You ask with the chocolate bar in your mouth.

*God can (y/n) get any cuter* She wondered looking at you.

"I—I..."

"I—I?" You mocked.

"Aren't you funny?" She asked sarcastically making you giggle. She brushed a lock of (h/c) hair behind your ear making you blush. Kelly enjoyed seeing blush on your (s/c) skin.