(When they are Jealous PT 7) Holly Tanaka (Lemon)

XXX

A/N: Incase it wasn't obvious, this a lemon. Don't read if you don't like lemons! You have been warned.

XXX

"Good." She said. She laid you on your back and pressed her hands into your back easing the tension in your back. You gave a content moan making Holly smile. She needed your back softly.

"Are you sure your parents weren't masseurs?" You asked with a relaxed tone.

"Yep." Tanaka said. Her started to ease the tension in your shoulders. She felt you push you lower region into her. She was surprised by it but pushed back getting a surprised moan from you. You sat up turning to face her. She sits between your legs while on her knees. She pulls you onto her lap bringing you into a sweet kiss. You sit on her lip grinding into her. She kisses your jawline and trails down getting your shirt off. Her kisses touch your neck and collar bone getting a small shiver. She softly as she could marked your neck. You kept grinding into her gripping onto her shoulders. She held onto your hips as you continued. Her kisses trailed down to your breasts. She removed a hand from your hip and creased a bulb. She gave it a soft squeeze getting a jolt from you. She kissed the bulb and lifted it up, so she could give attention to the top of the bulb. She kissed it slowly before taking it into her mother. You kept grinding into her wanting more. The hand that was on your hip slid slowly down to your thigh and rubbed the top of her palm along it. You moaned louder pressing deeper into her. Her hand that treating your thigh immediately grabbed you hip in response.

"H—Holly..." You breathe feeling her nibbling softly on the top of your right bulb. She switched bulbs giving the left on the same treatment. You gave a excite moan as she stopped pleasuring your chest.

"You're eager." She teased rubbing your hips. They shook at the connection. You stripped her out of her shirt and kissed her neck. You kissed under her jawline and lowered down to her collar bone. She sighed contently as you licked her collar bone and the crook of her neck. You took her bra off giving her breasts the same attention she gave yours. She moaned shivering. She guided your face back to hers as she kissed you. She quickly got you out of your pants and suck her fingers inside. You cry out at the feeling. As she pumped, you groped her breasts in a massage like manner and moved your hips hoping to get her in deeper. She rammed her fingers into your G spot getting a startled gasp. You where about to reach your climax until she pulled out her fingers like she knew. She laid you down on the bed and inserted her tongue. You threw your head back and arched your back.

"Holly!" You shouted releasing. She saw the mess and gladly cleaned up. Your body tensed she as she licked your core clean. You shuttered and felt your body enter recovery. She kissed your inner thigh and kissed you. You could taste yourself on her tongue. It made you wonder about her taste. You forced yourself up surprising Tanaka as she kept your lips on hers. Tanaka finally out of her pants and let you slip your fingers through. She gave a shaken moan as you pumped. She moved her hips getting your fingers in deeper which helped them brush your G spot.

*She good at this...* Tanaka thought as she pumped into her. Suddenly Tanaka's own climax came flying and spilled into your hand. You cleaned you hand and wiped up the rest. Once your hand was clean Tanaka mashed her lips into yours. Tanaka thought that her taste was okay, but you had a sweeter taste.

"So, like the massage?" She mused.

"I liked it very much. Thank you, Holly. I love you." You kissed her one last time as she pushed you on your back.

"I love you too, Little Lamb." She smiled. You soon fell asleep and she tucked you in. She laid their watching you smiling. Bringing you close to her chest she closed her eyes smiling.

The Next day

Tanaka woke up first to you shifting in her arms. She looked at you, smiling. Brushing a lock of your (h/c) hair she recalled last night and kissed your cheek. You woke up ten minutes later to Tanaka reading something on your data pad.

"Morning..." you breathed just barely awake.

"Morning." She answered. "Sleep well?"

"Yeah," you snuggled into her chest as she strengthened her hold around you. You fell back asleep as Tanaka continued to read. While you were a sleep Tanaka did check your mail to see if Harry or Mace where trying to cause you depression like a few months ago. She smiled seeing that there was nothing vulgar from them. Tanaka did wake you up sometime later for a shower with her. 

A/N: Another Osiris lemon has been completed! Two in one day! That might not happen for a while. Again: Sorry this was short, and that I haven't been updating lately. Tissues and Holy Water are still on sale for .50 cents. More soon!