(When they are jealous PT2) Master Chief (Lemon)

XXX

A/N: Incase it wasn't obvious, this a lemon. Don't ready if you don't like lemons! You have been warned.

XXX

"The only name I want to hear out of your mouth is mine." He said with his hands slowly moving up your thighs. You gasped feeling his hands slide up your body as he kissed you. Your arms wrap around his neck and your legs around his waist. His hands slip under your shirt making you shiver at the warmth of his hands. He liked your body's reaction and moved his hands up to your bra making you part from him. He took this moment to attack your neck with kisses and rubbing his nose into it. You giggled making cute noises as he continued.

"J-John..." You breathed ragged. He smirked slightly before getting your shirt off. His hands got to work on your (color) laced bra. He felt around for the hooks and growled a little that he couldn't find it. He kept searching and trailed his fingers that the edge of your bra hoping to find the hooks. But he was coming up empty and it was getting on his nerves. He parted from your lips giving you a moment to breathe. His hands trailed up to the traps of your bra and slid them off. He would have torn it off you, but he didn't want you pissed at him. He felt your arms move from his neck and he felt them move to your back getting the bra off. Your arms rewrap around his neck pulling him closer to you.

"And you didn't tell me where the hooks where because?" He asks.

"Where's the fun in that John?" You asked. He gives soft tender licks to your neck making your breathing become uneven again. "J-John..." You gasp feeling his hand touch one of your breasts. You moaned feeling his thumb rub against the skin of your breasts. He kissed you again while doing his. His thumb brushed a certain area of your breasts making you jolt. He pulls you off the wall and onto the bed. You felt your body relax against the softness of the mattress. John soon pulled away from you and kissed your skin bellow your collar bone. Your body shivered again in response.

"You're enjoying this Kitten." He noted.

"Sh-Shut up." You spat. "OW!" You felt him slap your hamstring. "John!" You snap.

"Sorry, but I don't like it when you tell me to shut up." He said.

"Well then stop pointing out the obvious." You shot back. He only nodded and sucked on your ear a little. Your hands began to move on their own trying to get his shirt up. He got the idea and pulled it off. Your hands combed his body. His body temp was warm. It gave your skin goosebumps as he got closer to the valley of your breasts. Your body begin to tingle at his hot breath. Seeing this reaction, he purposely blew on your skin. Again, your body shivered and jolted. He gave all his attention to your top half covering your body in kisses and tender touches. He made sure to give his attention to your breasts. Carefully taking one in his mouth and swirling his tongue around the top part of the bulb. He then did the same to other one. He could have played with them for hours on end and never get bored, but he knew you would want him to continue. His hands slid down your body as he left his mark on your neck.

"Mind if I remove these?" He asked as his hands secured your waist. You gave him a simple nod feeling your belt being removed from your pants. He pulled your pants down making your legs shiver to the cold hair. John noticed you matching underwear. It was soaked. He pressed his thumb on your entrance making you cry out. He liked your reaction a lot. He rubbed his hand on the side of your hips making your legs move up a down in small motions. You felt your breath quicken as you brought him in for a sloppy kiss. He complied quickly not letting you go. His fingers slid under your underwear sliding them down enough to get access to you entrance. You went to close your legs automatically. He smirked opening your legs at kissed the top of you entrance getting a soft moan out of you. He looked at you for a moment kissing you on last time.