When they confess and kiss you for the first time (Osiris)

Jameson Locke

You were having a grim time with ONI Officer Mace. You couldn't tell who was worst; Mace or Harry? You got a notice from Locke to meet with him at the observation deck. It was late in the night and you a little tired but Locke's notice seemed urgent, so you pushed aside you tiredness and headed for the observation deck. You saw Locke looking out the window with helmet tucked under his arm.

"Spartan Locke?" You get his attention.

"(y/n)." He greets.

"Something wrong? Your notice seemed urgent."

"No, it's nothing. I just thought this would be a good place to talk and Mace wouldn't find us."

"Aww, aren't you sweet." You coo getting him to blush. You lean against the window with him. You both talk for a little while not knowing that Mace had found you both and was watching you. He was going to step out and make himself own until Locke found the courage he was looking for.

"So, (y/n) can I tell you something?" He asked.

"Sure."

"I love you." He said. "I understand if you don't feel the—," before the man could finish that sentence silenced him with a kiss. He kissed back slowly wrapping an arm around you. Mace got real angry and cleared his throat. You parted. Locke glared at Mace while you on the other hand where blushing like a tomato.

Holly Tanaka

Today had been going okay. Not stressful like it normally it is. You got a call from Jimmy saying he was moving his garage to the Sol system now. He was moving to Earth, the United States Florida Miami for some reason. He said the racing there was good and promised that he still had yours and Camila's cars. You told him that you planed on visiting him because Infinity was scheduled to be at Earth for something. You weren't sure how long up hopefully you could visit with Jimmy and try to drive your car again. You haven't drove a car since Camila's death.

"(y/n)!" Called Kean.

"Yes Kean?" You asked.

"Tanaka is looking for you." She said.

"Holly?" You asked. You started calling her Holly after a week of having lunch with her.

"Yep. She's at the Memorial Park." Kean said. "Oh, crap I'm late!" She took off. You laugh watching her before heading to the Memorial Park. The Memorial Park was one of your favorite places on Infinity. When you go there you noticed Tanaka standing off to the corner of the far end of the room. You walk over calling her name.

"You seem happy." She comments.

"I got a call from an old friend." You explain. "So, what's up. Heard you were looking for me."

Tanaka smiles a blush. "I was. There was something I have been waiting to tell you. I was just waiting for a day you were in a good mood."

"Looks like luck is on you said then Holly." You said smiling. "So, what have you been waiting to tell me?"

"Well ... I love you."

You smile, "I love you too Holly. You really thought that I wouldn't fall for you? Honestly I was surprised to find that you weren't already spoken for."

"Why?"

"Because you seem like the type of woman that a lot of people would love to have in their life." You explain. Holly smiles kissing you lightly on the lips. You kissed back and enjoyed it.

Olympia Vale

Vale had found the special place on Infinity that you enjoy and was waiting for you there. She soon realized why you liked this spot. It was a secert observation deck on the higher levels of the ship. Vale looked out at the vast emptiness of space while waiting. She asked Roland to tell you to meet you here and hoped you were coming. She heard something come from behind her and looked to see you entering.

"I'm not sure who I should be mad at more. You or Roland?"

"Well I'd say Roland." Vale chuckled. You walk over to her.

"So, what's up?" You ask. "I was worried when I didn't see you in Intelligence this morning."

"I wanted to tell you something. And given how private this place is, I thought it would be a good I idea to tell you here." You look at her curiously. "For a while I started getting this feeling when you were around."

"A good or bad feeling?"

"Good."

"Does this feeling have a name?" You ask smiling.

"It does."

"Well? Oh, come on Olympia you're never shy." You say then realize you called by the name she hated. "S—Sorry Vale."

"It's okay. You're the only person I am allowing to call me by my first name." She said.

"Why?"

"Because I love you." She kissed you. You smiled in the kiss before kissing back. Vale held you close as you parted.

"I love you too Olympia." You breathed. Vale smiled keeping you in her arms kissing you again.

Edward Buck

He a plan. He made a bet that he knew he would lose and what happened to the loser was simple. Whoever lost the bet had to buy drinks! It worked out perfectly. Locke commented on him being an evil master mind because of how well it worked. Now Buck was taking you to a pub called Quinndeciem. It was a simple friendly outing as far as you were concerned. As you and Buck sat at the bar you were talking about something which gave him rights to flirt with you because not matter what he said you where blushing. You were on your fifth round nowhere near even slightly drunk.

"So, Buck are you seeing anyone?" You ask suddenly.

"No."

"Are you sure because I heard you were going out with a ONI agent."

"I'll admit we reconciled but given the way our careers where heading we agreed to end it." Buck explains.

"Oh." You said taking a sip of your drink.

"Why did you ask?"

"Just wondering."

"Are you jealous?"

"Pff no. I just didn't want to get in trouble with her in case she was the jealous type." You explain. Buck laughed before taking another sip of his drink. After a while you both agreed to leave the pub. Either one of you was drunk so you didn't call a taxi to get back to the ship. As you both walked to the rental car you used to get here Buck stops and looks at you.

"Can I tell you something?"

"Of course."

"I love you (y/n)." He said.

"You do?" You asked surprised.

"I do." He kissed you. You kissed back shivering as the cold set in. He parts.

"You didn't even let say anything." You complain as he laughed. "I love you too Edward."

"You call me Eddie." He said smiling. You roll your eyes as you walk to the car.

A/N:I hope you all enjoyed this scenario! More tomorrow hopefully! eme-f