Their nicknames for you (Blue Team + Osiris)

Master Chief/John-177: Kitten, because of two reasons one; your easy to carry like one and two; you're soft like one. Does his absolute best not to call you that in public. He wants to be the only one to call you that.

Kelly-087: Kit, because it's what you call a baby bunny. She normally won't call you that in public but there are times at the mess hall she'll call you that.

Fred-104: Puppy, because to him you are cute as one. Only calls you that when your alone. One time when you thought it was just the two of you, Roland overheard him calling you that, went to ask Lasky about it and let's say Roland had to have the Talk.

Linda-058: Doesn't normally call by your nickname which is Owlet. She doesn't call you that for two reasons, one; she doesn't want to embarrass you and two; it's a name that she gave you no one else gets to call you that.

Jameson Locke: Baby Girl. He doesn't have a real reason for calling you that. Never, ever calls you that in public. The reason for that was because of the sexual harassment class the ship has to go through. Baby Girl was one of the inappropriate names on the list.

Holly Tanaka: Little Lamb. She calls you that because your small and because of the fluffy blankets you have in your room. Has called you little in public but has never called you lamb.

Vale Olympia: Calls you a name that means "lover" in Sangheili. She says it sometimes in public and gets away with it because no one knows what she is saying. Roland cooed one time overhearing her call you that because he knew what it meant.

Edward Buck: Spit-Fire. He calls you that because you are that type of girl that doesn't let him get away with shit. You're the one to remind him that he isn't invisible or what he does is okay. 

A/N: I know they are short. Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I know that warned updates would be slow. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed these. Comment on any scenarios you want to see. I am running out of ideas.