(When they are jealous PT3) Kelly-087 (Lemon)

XXX

A/N: Incase it wasn't obvious, this a lemon. Don't read if you don't like lemons! You have been warned.

XXX

"Yep. I've been waiting a while to officially claim you, Kit." She replied slipping her hands under your shirt. You gasped feeling her hands touch your bare skin. They were warm. Kelly kissed you and kept her lips on yours as her hands traced the lace of you (color) bra. She smiled on the inside forcing her way into your mouth. She won dominance over you easily. It got heated quickly as you tried parting for air. Kelly only let you breathe for seconds at a time. The next thing you knew she had taken your top and bra off. She got her shirt off a second later and left her bra on. You parted again breathing heavily.

"God, Kelly..." You breathe. "The least you could do is let me breathe."

She smiles, "Sorry Kit. Just couldn't help myself." She said kissing you again. You felt her hands slide around your upper body. You moan louder than you already were with Kelly's hungry passionate kiss. Her hands grope your breasts getting you to jolt to her touch. She massaged them and parted from you lips kissing the skin of your neck and crock of your neck.

"Kelly..." You whisper felling her blow on the crock of your neck.

"What?" She mocked before attacking your neck with nibbles, kisses, and licks. She was very passionate about it. She licked you neck like a lollipop getting gasps filled of pleasure. She kept you distracted with her attacking you neck while she got your pants off. She noticed your matching (color) lace underwear. She smiled sitting on her knees looking at the state you were. You were panting and sweating. She dipped to your breasts and licked the valley getting a load moan. She took one of your bulbs into her mouth nibbling on it before swirling her tongue around it. She did the same with the other bulb before letting go. She switched your positions with you sitting directly over her core and her laying on the bed.

"Kelly?" You asked confused and still clouded from the pleasure.

"Grind me." She said and moaned feeling your hips roll on hers. She was enjoyed the motion until you stopped. She looked to see you clouded eyes and sat up. "I didn't tell you to stop Kit." She said.

"Fuck me." You pleaded.

"You want me that bad, Kit?" She asked. You kissed her with need. She kissed back finally taking her bra off. "Well you are going have to so a few things first." You whined making her laugh. "Grope me." She ordered. You nodded tenderly touching her breasts making her moan lightly. With a soft squeeze she moans. You rub your thumb over the bulbs making her jitter. You continued this for about a few more minutes before stopping. Kelly noticed how soaked your panties where.

"Now?"

"Of course, Kit." Kelly said she quickly left her mark on your neck before making you stand on your knees a little. She slid your underwear down enough to get the access she wanted your heated core. She slipped a finger inside making you cry a moan to the foreign feeling. You pushed down a little to get it in deeper. She smirked a mew before slipping in two more fingers. She started pumping. You moaned gripping onto her shoulders. Kelly loved the look on your face as she fisted you. You cried out the moment she hit your G spot.

"Kelly..." You whisper shaken.

"You like that Kit?"

"Yes..." You dip your head into her neck panting. You kissed the crook of her neck as she continued to pump her fingers. You licked her neck a little making her moan in surprise.

"Kit, what do you think you're doing?"

"Returning the favor." You said licking her neck slowly. She fists you harder making you cry out in pleasure but mostly pain.

"Sorry." She said.

"It's okay. Lesson learned." You replied. You felt your orgasm build up. "Kelly you may want to get you pants off."

"Why?"

"It's coming." Was all you said. She got the idea and moved you off of her lap and removing her fingers making you whine in protest. She removed her pants and underwear. She looked to see you panting trying to keep the orgasm from coming early.

"You okay, Kit?"

"I want to release but..." You trailed off. Kelly laid you down and pumped her fingers back in. You moaned bucking into her hand. Kelly felt her own juices pour out little by little as she fucked you. She was caught off guard hearing you cry out her name and feeling your juices cover her hand. She gave a smirk and pulled out cleaning her hand quickly before going to get more from your core. You moan and gasp feeling her tongue inside of you. She licked up as much as she could before you orgasmed again. Kelly was covered in your juices but didn't care. She wiped off her face and licked up the juices.

"You taste so good, Kit." She mused. She kissed you, so you could taste yourself on her tongue. "Are you feeling up for fisting me?" She asked. You wanted to answer but your mouth was gape and your body was in recovery. "Wore you out that bad? Don't worry I'll make sure you get a taste and you have a good show." She said slipping her fingers insider herself. She moaned and started pumping into herself. She went as fast as she could. She groaned and then cried out finding her G spot. She continued to hit it. Until she released with a groan she finally pulled her fingers out. She had you lick her fingers clean. She tasted like chocolate. She laid neck to you as you continued to lick her fingers. Once she was clean she kissed you roughly. You could taste one another on each other's tongue.

"You taste good too." You said. She smiled.

"I love you Kit." She breathes.

"I love you too." You shared one last kiss before you fell asleep. Kelly pulled the covers before fall asleep herself.

The next day...

Kelly woke up with a yawn seeing you sound asleep in her arms. She smiled kissing the top of her head. She hoped that would wake you, but it didn't. You where sound asleep. She found it cute.

"Kit~?" She called seeing you stir. You slowly open your eyes and look at her.

"Morning." You breathed.

"Morning Kit. How did you sleep?"

"Great. My legs feel a little sore but I'm okay." You explain.

"Wanna go another round?" She asked.

"Later. And aren't Spartans supposed to have a lowered sex drive?"

"Aren't Spartans supposed to not get drunk? Have you seen James when he drinks?" She asks getting you to laugh. Most of the day was cuddles, small talk, and naps. It wasn't until noon did Kelly start round 2. 

A/N: Anyone got that holy water because you aregoing to need it. Sorry not sorry! XD