(When they are jealous PT6) Jameson Locke (Lemon)

XXX

A/N: Incase it wasn't obvious, this a lemon. Don't read if you don't like lemons! You have been warned.

XXX

"Smartass." You said as he turned you to face him for a passionate kiss. He found his way in and explored. He pushes you on your back and gets on top of you. His hands slide under your shirt. Goosebumps appear over your skin from the unexpected cold. He rubs your waist making you jitter in his hands. Your legs trembled lightly as his hands rubbed your sides. You mind clouded in pleasure.

"Jameson..." You breathe. He parted from your lips breathing up and down your neck before softly pressing his lips on your skin. You shuttered at the warmth. Slowly Locke unbuttoned your pjs kissing the now exposed skin. You gave a sharp gasp of pleasure as he went down your neck to the crook of your neck. He then trailed his kisses down to your breasts which you had covered the moment he pulled your shirt off. He removed your arms giving him the access he wanted. He blew softly on the skin of your breasts. You shuttered gasping a soft moan. He continued to kiss up to the top of the right blub. Your body arched into him as he sucked on it. He delicately swirled his tongue around it making your breath shutter. You moaned louder. He switched giving the right one a soft kiss. He did the same to the left one before finally continuing downward. He would blow softly on your skin before kissing it. It was like he was teasing you. It started to get irritating. You jabbed your knee lightly into his stomach as a signal to get on with it. He agreed slowly getting our pants off. You stop him taking his shirt off before allowing him to continue. He kissed the top of your core before going back to her ear.

"So, am I still a smartass?" He purred in your ear making a mark on your neck.

"Maybe." He smirked heading back to your core. You brace yourself for anything. That was when you felt him softly kiss your core again. Your body shivered and quickly went into shock feeling his fingers enter. The shock locked up your nerves making you cry out. You deiced to get him back by squeezing his length. Your hand found its way under his pants and softly grabbed his length. He moans in surprise as he bought you up, so you were placed on his knees. He kissed you heatedly as you pleasured the other with sensitive touches. His fingers brush your G spot.

"Jameson!" You gasp parting from him. He simply brought you back in. You gripped his length feeling an orgasm build up. He kept hitting that G spot as you pressed your shoulders into his.

*She's good* Locke thought as you squeezed his length as hard you could as you came flying. He came flying himself. He pulled out his fingers licking your juices as you did the same to his.

"You taste pretty good Baby Girl." He said moving his pants down. He holds your hips giving your neck a little attention.

"So, do you." You kissed him. He still thought that you tasted better. He kept you distracted with the kiss while he positioned your core to his length.

"Ready?" He asked, and you nodded. You lowered yourself onto his length. You threw your head back a little moaning as he buried his head in your neck. He felt bigger than he looked.

*Damn...* Locke thought feeling your walls press around him. You moved in perfected sync as he threw you back down on the bed. He started going faster as his hand slid up your legs making them rest on his shoulders. He kissed you again as you tired parting repeatedly for air which he denied you. You felt another orgasm build in your body. It made your stomach twist uncomfortably. You groaned in pain he hammered you. It didn't seem like he was stopping anytime soon.

"J—Jameson!" You tried warning him. You then threw you head back into the pillow moaning as you released. Your body went into recovery that was disrupted but Locke releasing inside of you. It caused a massive shock shaking your body as you panted. Your body felt heavy and you soon passed out.

The Next Day

You woke you a sore body and looked to see Locke laying on top of you with his face buried into your chest. You smiled brushing your fingers over his head. You heard him groan awake. He lifted his head up giving you a sleepy kiss on the lips. You smiled as he rested his head back where it was.

"I love you Jameson."

"I love you to Baby Girl." His grip on you tightened. You both ended spending most of the day sleeping off the effects of the night before. Locke woke up sometime late in the day. He woke you up with suggested kisses and teasing rubs long the side of your skin. Round 2 was a go!

A/N: An Osiris lemon has been completed. Only three more to go! Sorry this was short and took so long. Tissues and Holy Water are still on sale for .50 cents. More soon!