(When they are Jealous PT 8) Olympia Vale (Lemon)

XXX

A/N: Incase it wasn't obvious, this a lemon. Don't read if you don't like lemons! You have been warned.

XXX

"I love you too." She kissed you again backing out into a wall. "V-Vale..." You breathe. She says something in Sangheili making you blush a deep red. She smiles at this kissing you again. She finds her way in and exploders she keeps you against the wall. She went as deep as she could beating you in the battle for dominance. She held your hips pressed them close to hers. You rubbed against her. She smirked pressing her body against yours. She gave your hips a squeeze, that made you giggle. You jolted a little feeling her hands squeeze you ass. She parts with a thin trail of saliva connecting your tongues together. Her hands rub up your sides. You giggle. She gives you both a little breathing room. You grabbed the sides of her face and pulled her back for a frenzy passionate kiss. She complied to the kiss giving it all the love she could. She nailed you into the wall. Your leg moved up righting to rest on her hip. She held that leg and gave it a squeeze and rubbed it. You parted breathing heavily as she continued.

She parted, "You're getting frisky." She teased. She kissed under your jaw and trailed down your neck smelling your raspberry scented hair. Her hands moved up to your shirt. She unbuttons it seeing the thin lacy (color) bra your wearing. She felt you take off her shirt.

"Undress first then continue?" She asked as you nodded. Vale gladly undressed you but left your undergarments alone for the time being. She got her top layer of clothing off and pulled you to the bed. She laid above you as her hands roamed your body slowly. You moaned into the kiss enjoying the sensation her hands sent through your body. She parted and kissed down your body slowly. You gasped feeling her hands rub your hips sliding the trim of your underwear down and up. She slowly licks from the crook of your neck and up your neck as slowly as she can. She softly nibbles on your skin leaving a mark.

"Olympia..." You inhale sharply. She then continues by removing your bra. She kissed the skin of your breasts. You shiver in her arms. "AH!" You wince feeling her bite the top of your right bulb.

"Sorry." She apologized and sucked a little on it. She quickly changed bulbs making sure both had equal amount of attention. She sat up a little bringing you up with her. You sat on her lap as she held you in place by her hips. You gave your full attention to her neck doing everything she did and the same with her chest. Her bodily response was digging her nails in your hips a little. You wince a little from the undesired feeling and kissed her lips. She kissed back hooking her fingers under the sides of your underwear. She pulls them down and allows you to pull hers down.

"Ready?" She asked getting a nod from you. You both position your fingers at one another's core and slowly push in. A startled moan came from both of you.

"Olympia..." You breathe. She breathes your nickname as you both started pumping. All that you hear was the moaning as you picked up the pace. You where in sync until Vale started going faster. You accidently rammed your fingers into her G spot making her do the same to you. You ended up pulled your fingers out early. Vale didn't like that obviously but continued to fuck you and decided to fuck herself seeing how exhausted you had become. You gripped her shoulders as she pushed you back onto the bed. She rammed you as fast as she could. Your eyes fluttered slightly as you felt your orgasm build up. It felt like it was in your stomach making it uncomfortable. She pulled her fingers out of herself and groans a little at the feeling her own orgasm settle uncomfortably in her stomach. She lowered herself to your core and suck her tongue inside. You gasp with wide eyes as you gripped the sheets. She licked up and down your folds before going back in. Your legs shuttered at the motion. Then you felt it. You gave a startled cry as you released. Vale was surprised by how much you had released but smiled cleaning up. She gave a content moan tasting your juices.

*Vanilla* She wondered licked up the last of your juices. Once she was sure have gotten all of it she parted from your core. You took deep breathes as Vale came up and kissed you softly. She held the side of your face smiling. Before she could think about doing anything she felt your fingers return to her core. You pumped in getting her to moan. She pushes you in deeper. She releases giving a shaken groan. You gladly lick up her juices. She tasted good. It was like caramel. She kissed you the moment your hand was clean. She could taste yours and her juices mix together. She liked the joint taste as she pressed for more. You part feeling sleep slowly pull you into its grasp. You held onto Vale as she held you close to her chest and settled down.

"I love you Olympia." You breathe. You vaguely heard her say "I love you" in Sangheili before succumbing to sleep.

The Next day...

Vale woke to her body shivering from the cold. She groaned getting the covers on and looked down at you. She smiles kissing your forehead. You woke to her lips on your skin and sleepily smiled at her.

"Morning." She breathed.

"Morning." You snuggled into her collar bone. She gave you a tight squeeze and kissed the top of your head. You stayed like that for most of the morning. Vale did use your data pad reading over the news. She soon got bored with the news not seeing anything interesting. She put the pad away soon after resting her eyes and eventually falling asleep. She woke again sometime later in the day seeing you get out of bed. She asked where you where going. You replied with going to the bathroom to take a bath. She joined you starting round 2.

A/N: Another Osiris lemon has been completed! Only one more to go. I have been playing the Anthem VIP Demo this weekend while working on this. Again: Sorry this was short. Tissues and Holy Water are still on sale for .50 cents. More soon!