(When they are jealous PT5) Linda-058 (Lemon)

XXX

A/N: Incase it wasn't obvious, this a lemon. Don't read if you don't like lemons! You have been warned.

XXX

"Don't worry losing my patience is rare." She said kissing you again this time a little forceful. You felt her sneak her way in and tenderly explored your carven. She pulled your rode off. It felt to the ground with a quiet thud. You tried parting butt she held you in place. You finally managed to part breathing heavily.

"I still need to shower Linda." You said.

"Then I came at the perfect time, I also need to shower." She answered. You where embarrassed and sigh a content moan as she slid her hands up and down your body slowly.

"Go on in. I'll join you." She said getting a nod from you. She let you go as you pulled back at the shower curtain and close it behind you. You let the hot water run over you giving you time to recollect yourself. Linda stepped into the shower startling you. She pressed you against the cold title of the shower wall. She kissed you just like before exploring more and going a little deeper. You lost the battle for dominance easily. Not that you cared. She kissed you once more and lifted your legs over her shoulders. She nuzzled her face into the heated wet crook of your skin before giving light kisses to the same area. She taunted you by going to kiss you but then went back the crook of your neck releasing a long soft breath. It sent shivers over pleasure down your spine. You wrap your arms about her neck as she puts her nose in your hair. She could smell the faded shampoo.

"You smell delicious my little Owlet." She purred in your ear. "I'll make sure I get my fill. But right now, I want to enjoy the view." She explained looked up and down your body. The steam of the shower wasn't helping your body temp much. You were no Spartan. But your body was perfect as a goddess to Linda. Linda soaked in the view of your body dripping in water. Your body didn't have scars like hers. But there where old faded scars that she could pick out. She realized that most of them where probably from your time as a street racer. They told your story. A story she wanted to know more about. She slowly traced the scars she saw. You tried to remain still, but your body was very ticklish to her touch. You giggled at her caressing. The melodic sounds of affection drew Linda to look at you. She found your laugh to be beautiful. She looked into you (e/c) orbs seeing the selflessness, forgiveness, compassion and unconditional love in them. No wonder she had fell so hard for you.

"L-Linda..." You whispered. Linda only smiled and kissed you from the top of your groin and then one your lips. You tried to kiss her again, but you felt her hand slap your rear. You yelped quietly as you felt pleasure come from it. Linda pressed you back against the wall.

Linda looked at you with a serious face before hissing, "Behave." You nodded as you watch her give your body more, gentle kisses. With the water running it was hard to tell what was setting you on fire. Linda or the hot water. You moaned feeling her right hand rub the area of your rear where she slapped you and the left hand was kneading your rear. Linda breathed heavy stifling air onto your skin leaving goosebumps behind as she made her way down to your folds. You gasped in surprise and moaned contently at the sensation of her tongue inside of you. It was rapturous. You didn't think Linda was this good at oral. You moaned loudly with staggering breaths with each stroke of Linda's tongue. You felt her hands trace the curves of your rear and toy with your clit. The pleasure was so amazing.

"Linda, please don't stop..." You whispered not knowing if she heard you or not. Linda must have heard you because she pushed her wet muscle in deeper. You gave an ecstasy cry filled of pleasure. You felt you peak hit you with a wave of pleasure flooded from your core. You moaned as loud as you possibly could with your body contracting. You came hard. Your fluids spilled out onto your legs, as well as Linda's mouth, face, and hand.

*Good thing we're in the shower* Linda thought seeing the mess of their activity. She started to lick up your juices. She started with your left leg and moved to your right. She licked your clit to make sure that she got all she could. You where blushing madly as Linda set you down back on your feet. She kissed you passionately allowing you to taste yourself on her tongue. You parted licked off some of your juices from Linda's face. Linda got the rest and cleaned her hand giving a content moan teasing you juices.

"Want some of mine?" Linda asked you. You only nodded now recovered from your orgasm. You brought her in for a kiss and slipped your fingers into her folds. You felt her stiffen in surprise. But she relaxed and jittered repeatedly to you moving your fingers. She grabbed your wrist of the hand you were using to pump into her and shoved it in deeper. She parted moaning as you did you best to give her the same pleasure she gave you. She enjoyed the settle pleasure you gave her. It somehow quickly built up her orgasm. When pumped as fast as you could before she stopped you. She pulled out your fingers replacing them with her own. She pressed you against the wall kissed you again before letting herself go. Her juices came out almost directly in her hand. She brought her hand up and had you lick off her juices. Linda was turned on by how delicately you licked her hand. Once you licked her hand clean she kissed you ferociously. She tasted herself on your tongue. She didn't taste half bad. But her juices didn't match up to yours in her opinion. You parted slowly.

"Linda...." You breathe.

"You okay Owlet?"

"A little."

"Here let me help you with your hair." She said.

The Next day...

You woke up in your bed with Linda spooning you. You smiled remembering the shower from last night. But, you didn't remember falling asleep. Must have been after the shower at some point. You pulled the covers up to see you wearing Linda's black training tank-top. It was big on you but wasn't oversized. You noticed that Linda was in her sleepwear. You started feeling soreness come from your legs. You sighed and was going to sit up until Linda brought you to her chest.

"You're not going anywhere." She said.

"I wasn't planning on it." You whined. She chuckled. She lightly kissed you lips. "I love you Linda."

"I love you too." She said. Linda just wanted to cuddle and watch movies and shows on your data-pad. You both watched lots of movies and shows. Bay-Watch, Ramage, Transformers, Audrey Hepburn, RWBY, Roman Holiday. During a rated R movie, she deiced to skip it and kick off round 2. 

A/N: Blue Team Lemons completed! Now onto Osiris! More soon!