17. The Turn

3rd Person Omniscient POV

Y/N continues traveling.
Looting Woodland Mansions, exploring Monuments, blowing up Desert Temples, and mining.
She feels free and happy but also sad.

I hope Dream is doing okay while I'm gone. I hope Sam just feeds him and leaves. He won't be fed the best but I hope he can survive for a week. I just need to clear my head.

Y/N stops at a village and as she's buying some armor from the armor smith, she sees raiders off in the distance. The villagers hurry off into their homes and Y/N gets ready to fight.

She splashed potions of strength, speed, and regeneration. She grips her axe in one hand, sword in the other. The first wave comes.

Let's do this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

⚠️BLOOD WARNING⚠️

Sam is standing before Dream in the cell.

"What did you do Dream?!" Sam yells punching Dream in the face.

"I told you! I didn't do anything to her!" He protests blood running down his face.

"Dream you're lies won't work on me! Now because of you, I'm short of even more guards!"

"I don't know anything! Please!"

Sam slashes his sword angrily across Dream's arm in frustration.

As Sam leaves, Dream cries. The tears pool on the floor and mix with the blood.

Usually, Y/N would come and heal him, and comfort him, but not this time. No one comes to help him.

"Y/N" he sobs. "Where are you?"

I can't tell Sam. Then I'll have to expose our secret, my attempted escape, and Y/N's kindness. I can't do that.

⚠️WARNING OVER⚠️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N slays the last pillager which drops the banner.

"You're safe," she says to the villagers as they slowly come out of their houses.

She gives them a smile before hurrying off.

After passing through forests, she comes across a pillager outpost.

Y/N places TNT on the ground and lights it. The outpost explodes and Y/N runs inside killing any pillagers she can. She opens the chest and pulls out some bottles of enchanting and an enchanted book. She sets the outpost on fire and is about to run out when something catches her eye.

A dark wood chest was concealed in the wall that was damaged from the explosion. Y/N quickly splashes a fire resistance potion and runs through the fire. She opens the chest and looks at the item confused.

It's a black mask.